"Boss mode" conquest buged

I need help to finish the season, the chest on act 5 dont show up and i did the bosses list in 17 minutes only counted the bosses in act 5 (tried the second time killing the bosses in act 1 and still does not count), the map shows the kills but didnt unlock the final reward.

??

I think you are confused… and do not understand what needs to be done.

To complete Boss Mode, you need to kill these 16 bosses in the first 20 minutes of the game… at Torment 10 or higher.

If it takes you longer than 20 minutes… some of the monsters won’t have a tick mark beside their names.

2 Likes

It must have been longer, otherwise you’d get the conquest done. How did you exactly measure those 17 minutes?

1 Like

Thats why it’s called a bug…
I enter the game in Torment X and set the timer (with a clock like i do in all games when i need) i kill them all in 17minutes and only counted the ones in act 5, then to make sure was buged i left the game start the clock again but this time i started in act 1 and killed the Skeleton King and Queen Araneae in the map both where marked as dead but did not count in the achievement (the list mark them as you kill)…

It’s not bugged…

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

Don’t waste time looking at the Conquest window to see if the bosses have tickboxes next to them because that window is slow to update. As long as you enter the game at Torment X (10) or higher, and kill all the required bosses within 20 minutes of entering the game (not from the first boss kill) then the conquest will be granted.

1 Like

Did you guys even read what i wrote !?
What do you call something ingame that does not work!?

Yes.

I’d call something that didn’t work as it’s supposed to a bug.
However, what you’re reporting as a bug works just fine.

Check Boubou’s post (from the Bug Report forum) from just a few days ago…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/boss-mode-conquest-not-possible/60842/2
Boubou had already completed that conquest on all three regions (Asia, US and EU) but did it on Hardcore on the US servers just to get the screenshots of it completing.

This is not bugged.

If you’re not getting the conquest completed, you’re doing something wrong, i.e.

1. Not being at the right difficulty (Torment X or higher).
  2. Not killing all the required bosses within 20 minutes of entering the game.
2 Likes

Jesus vocês são burros que doí, eu já disse que cumpri as duas condições que estão aqui escritas e não desbloqueou, eu já fiz esta conquista antes, daí o pedido de ajuda, não têm ideia do que se passa não falem m3rda…

Instead of cursing (probably) in some exotic language, try recording a video (use OBS for example). Do your conquest, as you do it normally. You will then have a proof there’s a bug - because it would be clearly seen on the video the difficulty level, the exact time and the completion of the conquest.

2 Likes

Hello:

And what kind of help do you expect ?

The persons who have replied to you so far are players… we cannot see what you did in the game. Thus the need for a detailed description of what you did and the result you obtained.

Were you perhaps expecting some help from Blizzard ? Blizzard does not provide help with in-game objectives, conquests, or quests. This forum is for issues of a technical nature such as installation or update, connection related issues (lag, low FPS, disconnects, … ) and crashes. For bugs, you need to use the Bug Report forum. Bear in mind that there is no game logs showing, on a continuous basis, what you did and what the result was. So you still need to provide details of what you are reporting — a video is an excellent way of documenting this.

Actually, it should be the other way around… I don’t think it matters in this case, but the timer needs to start when you click “Start Game”… or before.

Some monsters can be a pain… Diablo and Malthael have long animations and you cannot teleport out of the room until it is finished. Azmodan can also be difficult — if you kill him too fast (before he is fully spawned), then he may not count as a kill.

Are you playing solo ? or as part of a group ?

Finally, and speaking for myself here, I can understand that it can be frustrating to not get the reward that you expect to get. But name calling is not the way to get your point across.

The circumstances you describe (killing the 16 monsters but only having those of Act V record) is news… the only time I saw something like that was a long time ago when someone did all the bounties for an Act, and then decided he might as well try the conquest since he already had killed one of the bosses. The Boss Mode conquest, and its HC equivalent, are solid — failure to complete them are almost certainly due to user error (wrong difficulty, wrong monsters, too slow or other such criteria).

2 Likes

This conquest is not bugged, as demonstrated by Boubou’s post just a couple of days ago on the Bug Report forum. He completed it on softcore on all three server regions (i.e. US, EU and Asia), then also completed the hardcore equivalent on the US servers just to take screenshots. He’s demonstrated that it works four times.

Swearing at me in Portuguese does not alter the fact that this conquest is working just fine.

Just to prove a point, I obtained this Conquest tonight on EU Softcore.

Here’s my Achievements screen showing that I had not done Boss Mode this season…

Here’s the Boss Mode conquest, showing no bosses killed…

Here’s the screen as I’m about to start a Torment X Adventure Mode game…

Here’s me gaining the Boss Mode conquest, about 18 minutes later…

Here’s the Conquest, expanded to show all the required bosses ticked…

Here’s my Achievements screen showing that I’ve completed Boss Mode this season…

Like I said, the achievement is working just fine.
You’re doing something wrong.

1 Like