Can't invite players to Party

Can’t invite players to Party, the invite auto declines.
Requires restarting the game (often on both ends) to temporarily fix the problem.

Is there a time on a fix for this?

I’m not the only person. there’s loads in game constantly complaining about it.

Game breaking bug since start of season and no fix yet. YOU ARE A JOKE BLIZZARD FFS FIX!!!

It’s like I’ve been saying, Blizzard don’t give a toss about D3 anymore, if they did then this game-breaking issue would’ve been fixed already. They’ve given up on D3, they’re just letting it die a slow, lingering death now.

This problem is going on now for more than 3 months, looks like they remove all the other threads where people complain. this problem is going to stay like this until D4 comes out. they dont care about this,

Erm, no they don’t. There’s a long-running thread on the US Bug Report forum and one of the game devs has been regularly posting about this on the US General Discussion forum over the last week. Heck, I even linked to that thread in the EU General Discussion two days ago…

I’m so tired of this shit. i cant invite people because they shown as non seasonal, and ofc this is not true, they cant invite me for the same reason. This is so frustrating!! And this problem has nothing to do with my connection or ISP. People from different countries have this problem all the time. Cmon blizz do something!!!

Hey all,

This is something that our Diablo III team is working on right now and will hopefully have some fixes in place very soon.

I’ve been battling the issue myself with my friends aswell and with them, and other tickets I’ve seen, have managed to get it to work after trying some of the following:

• Relogging, sometimes multiple times
  • Create a private game
  • Create a new seasonal character, log in, log out, delete the new character. Then log into the main seasonal character again
  • Scan & Repair the game

You missed out the simplest of the potential workarounds…
The hero that is being seen as non-seasonal switches from their seasonal hero to a non-seasonal hero and back again. This seems to force the other clients to recognise that they’re on a seasonal hero.

Nice, I’ll add that to our internal report.

Thanks Meteorblade

I really hope this will be fixed soon, we players work around that issue since season 18, and it is still very annoying!
Yesterday we couldn’t share bounties because of that, relogging isn’t really an option in that case, as you can imagine.

Season 21 couple days away and its still not fixed whats going on ???..

Same issue with p4/ps5… i bought the eternal d3 version so that i can play with my friends from malaysia. I am residing in australia. And yet i cant join their game. Says there was a problem joining the game…

Can someone please fix this annoying bug… tq

Found the solution. You need to set up port forward on your router… it works like a charm for me now… blizzard could have just pinned the answer for all consoles facing this issue…

you may need to open (forward) the PSN ports on your router.

Ports act as endpoints between two connections, and opening the specific PSN ports can help direct the flow of internet traffic between PlayStation Network and your PS4 or your PS5.

IMPORTANT: If you’re not sure what this means, or you don’t know how to open ports on your router, we strongly recommend speaking to your ISP or router manufacturer before changing any settings on your router.

Try opening the following ports on your router, then let us know if it solved the problem.

TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
UDP: 3478, 3479