Challenge Rift Cache disappearing

I just completed the latest Rift Challenge together with a friend. While we both recived our reward in the mail, as soon as i hit Claim to Inventory, it just disappeared. My friend got all his loot, and i was left with nothing.

I redid the challenge, and no new reward.

Is there any way to get my loot/reward? Sad to say it, but it hate doing bounties, i think it is by far one of the worst and most unrewarding things to do in the game, and therefor, it means a lot to me, that i have to do as few of them as necessary.

Hi:

Not that I know of… if the mail is gone, it’s gone. Sorry !!
You could try again next Monday when the new Challenge Rift is available.

It happens sometimes. Yesterday i got 4 bounty cache in the run but other 3 players in party got 5. Not a big deal.

Most likely cause of that is that your inventory was full at the time one of the bounty quests was handed in by another player. At that point, the cache would drop at your hero’s feet wherever they were at the time and it’s very easy to miss that happening if it happens to be whilst you’re speedrunning bounties.

Simple solution… only pick up legendaries / DBs during bounties, so you’ve always got room for caches to go into your inventory.

This topic seem to have changed from Challenge Rifts to bounties… :frowning:

I see a question.
I answer a question.

As for the challenge rift cache, most likely thing is accidentally clicking on the “trashcan” button rather than the “collect to inventory” button.