Clan not available

Hi. Since yesterday my clan is not available. Restarted and app updated as well
Anyone else have this issue?

Maybe you are kicked out?

My clan is also unavailable. Me and leader cannot see the clan but in clan search page it says we are in it. Turkish Rift Knight. You can olsa check that i am in it. This has been like this since sunday and i reported it in monday no response thx blizzard. We were suppose to help new players in the game at the start of the season but i guess you dont like new players. Nice

Hello, since Sunday we have the same problem. Corsairs (Cors) we have this message " this clan is unavailable at this time". And when you try to type something in clan chat appears " His clan is not available at this time. Please try again later (code 317045)". The same problem happened again arround two months agoā€¦ And im no kicked, i can see myself as Cors member. But is impossible see other members on the clan if they arent in my friend list. We can loose players for this problem and cant check who are they. I officer in Cors and cant kick and cant invite new players. Please, say someting about this problem, if you know and if are working for fix this. Thanks and waiting solutions. Greetings.

2 Likes

got the same problem , there are many ohter inteferface problems like cod e395002 and others, clearly they havenā€™t fixed it

1 Like

Hi all, yes itā€™s impossible to do something with acces clan, iā€™ think there is a probleme with your battle gui. I test your beta versus and i thing itā€™s better, so is-it possible to repair this conflict? Before season we have lot problems with server and battle net :frowning:

1 Like

yes has been a few days also for me our clan chat has been down

1 Like

Hello, as Inma mentioned in her post, Iā€™ve experienced the same problem. Iā€™m from the same clan ā€œCorsairsā€ (Cors) and receive the same message " this clan is unavailable at this time. Please try again later (code 317045)" each time I try to contact players via clan chat. It would be nice if you could fix this problem asap as we could lose plenty of members and players unaware of this problem. Hope youā€™ll find a solution quick. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi to all. I also confirm the same problems with writing to clan chat (same code 317045). Furthermore, I cannot click the clan and look at the clan members. Furthermore, there is no working clan leaderboard. Thank you in advance for resolving the problem soon

1 Like

Same problem for me for almost a week now

1 Like

Same problem here, im from Corsairs clan

1 Like

same problem here dont see any people in clan

1 Like

Since a week clan Cors is not available. Really frustrating not to see or have the possibility to talk to or play with other members.
This is not the first time weā€™re having communication problems in our clan.
I wonder how long itā€™ll take to solve this problemā€¦

1 Like

It has been 10 days without you are killing us blizzard. Give us some thing should i bring every clan member here and make them right in the forums because i will do that soon.

Same problems with Redditā€™s clan for 10 days already, I submited a ticket to Bliz- the answer was to clear the cache ā€¦ sad

hello blizzard,more then 10 days Corsairs clan is under bug,clan is not wotking,we had to create new clan and move members there,clan leader is trapped, he can not disband,leave,move, old not working clan,he is trapped there even there are no officers anymore,please help usfix this situation

1 Like

Same problem here, im from Corsairs clan !!!

1 Like

Same problem in [Dark] Š§ŠµŃ€Š½Ń‹Š¹ Š›Š¾Ń‚Š¾Ń (Black Lotos) clan.

I donā€™t think anyone from Blizzard read this posts or give a damn ā€¦

Pls read this cmon. Its has been sooblong cant do anything with clan