Clans Unavailable

Clans have been unavailable the last 24h.
Unable to view clan members, invite new members or anything.

1 Like

Greetings Hawkhill

We have received more reports of this ongoing issue with most of the social features in Diablo III, so we are looking into it and see what can be done, so thank you for reporting this back to us.

perhaps you should make a sticky / login message / battle.net message

Hello Mozzarellius,

You can find information about that here.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

You provided a link to an article about the website armoury profile site being unavailable. Sorry, but what does that have to do with all the Battlenet social issues that have been on-going for three weeks, as detailed here…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/repost-list-of-bugs-after-maintenance-9-10-and-9-28/3442/12

Here’s where we’re at currently:

Party chat - Hoped to be resolved with next server restart.
Clan chat - Hoped to be resolved with next server restart.
Groups - Still under investigation.
Friends list - Still under investigation.
Community chat - Resolved.
Profiles: Fix in progress.

Unable to change character (when in a party), invisible characters (some chars not displaying in party menu), broadcast (not working) - need more info; for anyone experiencing these specific issues, please provide detailed descriptions about what steps are taken to encounter these. The idea being here is we need to reproduce these in order to figure out what’s causing them. Any info you can offer will be most appreciated.

1 Like

Hello Mozzarellius,

You can find information about that here .

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

absolutely nothing to do with the issue i posted. so many reports about this problem you all give the same answer. we would be more pleasant if you gave us the solution as easy as we give blizzard our money.

Yes, my apologies, that was the wrong link. But as it was posted already, it is being looked into and the team is working on it. Unfortunately, we in Support here have no ETA for the complete fix.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

So… when are you planning to restart servers so things get solved?
Should be priority

3 Likes

I have same problems.

a few mins ago, i exited by the only community group i had…!!!

Dear Customer Support,

It would be nice to have a update now after 3 days because some clans are not affected by this issue and some does, we never seen that before.

Hi, Saalfeld! o/

I’m afraid that we don’t have any update at this time, other than that our developers keep investigating and trying possible fixes.

That being said, you just mentioned one of the causes why this is being relatively hard to fix. This doesn’t affect everyone. That means that identifying the underlying cause and deploying a fix that doesn’t affect those that are not experiencing the problem is not as easy as it may seem.

We appreciate the understanding with this issue, and we guarantee you that we are doing everything we can to get it resolved as soon as possible.

clans are back…but i see all clanmates as non-season…:roll_eyes:

Hi. Well my clan been unavailable since yesterday. Anyone else have this problem?

Same here TRK Turkish Rift Knights

Same here for polish clan META…

My clan features have been down for weeks now.

pls fix

Rather than necro-bumping a thread from 9 months ago, add your clan’s details to this ongoing thread investigating clan issues (not just chat, despite the title of the thread)…

Necromancers may exist in Diablo, but necroing old threads is taboo.