Code 395002 - Error loading the hero

Just now my HC game experienced server lag (definitelly not mine) and now trying to go back to game and i get this error.

2 Likes

I died once yesterday because my game froze and got disconnected from the server. Today was in GR, fighting elite atm, and my game froze. Got this hero loading error, so not sure I died again, or somehow my hero survived. Kinda sucks…

I am getting the same 395002 code, hero not found, following a server crash while in a (Hardcore) Rift.

Hope I haven’t lost a character from a server end issue.

Same for me now, can’t load hero error code 395002 after game became unresposive and crashed.

Right now i can login again. Even when my hero was in battle when i get this freeze, he survived. Small time rollback.

Same. Glad I play non HC this season. Problem occured 4 times this morning already with my guildies too.

Same,395002. Can’t login!

Same here. in the middle of solo run in act V farming for white item and then suddenly frozen. After trying to log back in said error loading hero list 3 times. So I gave up for today.

same i got DC and cant get back in

And im stuck again for the 3rd time.

when it happens you can still walk around in game, but you can’t attack or interact with anything.

First time stuck on getting hero, and the repair tool also became stuck trying to update something so i reinstalled the game.
Second time i was able to get back into the game straight away
Third time im stuck on retreiving hero list, repair tool doesnt find issues

I notice i had chrome open in the back ground and that website also became unresponsive until i hit refresh

I’ve had the same issue twice today. Both times resulted in getting rolled back and losing items/progress.

Ditto-ditto-ditto-ditto x many

heve the same problem :frowning:

i have the same problem
ps:i can now retrieve heroes but i suppose this problem will occur again(as others said)
ps2:happened again

Same :frowning: just og my 6 pieces DO SOMETHING BLIZZ

Same problem
Always disconnects in 2-3 min
So basically, no bounties, no gr, and thus no season progression
Problems are the same as Noctus reported
Ty for broken unplayable game

I am having the same problem, twice now. First time i had to delete battle.net folder, did anyone else have to do this as well? Cause it means i have to have battle.net launcher refind all my other games after, which i don’t really want to have to do constantly…

Edit: to those wondering, the error will eventually fix itself without deleting the folder i mentioned above. I did still lose progress though, which is a pain in the behind…

Second Edit: Still happens constantly… the game is basically unplayable.

It just happened to me again. Why is nobody from Blizzard addressing this? It’s not a good look that they’re not saying anything about this…

Game is unplayable in HC. It randomly soft freezes and then after alt f4 its stuck in error loading hero for 10-20 minutes. First freeze was in town the other one during a boss cutscene. I was sure i was dead but somehow lucky enough to be alive. Anyway not going to take any chances until this crap is fixed.

Is everyone here playing the new Necromancer build?