Code 395002, NEED HELP

I get stuck at retrieving hero list and eventually get the error code: 395002.

I have followed the below troubleshooting guide multiple times, a full reinstall of both Bnet & Diablo 3 and still won’t work.

Update:
Currently my character list is kind of “bricked” and unable to be retrieved because during the seasonstart I rebirthed one of my characters and it was still lvl 70 afterwards (bugged out), and after logging out to try and solve it I could not log in again getting code: 395002.

I had some Blizzard GM’s check it and they were not able to fix it because they also couldn’t login on my Diablo account/game.

2 Likes

Have the same problem PLEASE HELP WHOLE SEASON IS RUINED CUZ OF THIS!!!

Still not working for me, PLEASE HELP ASAP WHOLE SEASON IS SOON RUINED :frowning:

Same error here

Malthael bugged out for me (i was lvl30-ish). couldn’t attack him, he did nothing. couldn’t portal, couldn’t leave game, couldn’t exit game.

Alt-f4 out of the game. and trying to get back in is giving me the same error.
tried rebooting, repair tool, switching regions

My friend and i have the same problem now - cant login anymore. At “retrieving hero list” it kicks us out

Same issue here after it kicked me off a solo game!

same issue How can i solve it?

This worked for me i had the same issue. So i tried this and it worked. Might work for everyone. worked for me.

Same Issue,

It started when i did the bounty for Malthael, character coulndt use skills and after closing the game i couldn’t log in due to code 395002

please fix this

It has been 13 hours since I posted and I’m still not able to login, HELLO BLIZZ?!

It worked between, now again same issue as yesterday!
Suddenly nothing worked!
Had to alt+F4 to close game!
Reopened Game same issue

Completely reinstalling the game fixed it for me.

I crashed with the same conditions as you on Malthael.
Repair tool stopped right at the end with a oops something went wrong message. and my play button was change to a update button. pressing update just started the repair tool again.

So this indicates some files on my end went weird without repair tool being able to repair them

Happy to know that you managed to fix it, however your problem is not the same as mine.

Currently my character list is kind of “bricked” and unable to be retrieved because during the seasonstart I rebirthed one of my characters and it was still lvl 70 afterwards (bugged out), and after logging out to try and solve it I could not log in again getting code: 395002.

I had some Blizzard GM’s check it and they were not able to fix it because they also couldn’t login on my Diablo account/game.

I’m just getting the same error code right now. Was playing with no issues till now, however game can’t retrieve hero list at the moment.

same error code here, played fine without a hitch, but all of a sudden my character stoped responding, when i force quit D3 i couldnt get back in.

after scan and repair it works fine atm

I have the sam isse none of the support options helped :confused:

Just got the same error minutes ago. Repair tool runs through 100% no repair required. Just hit fresh on lvl 70…

Still unable to play and it has been 2 days!! BLIZZ PLS FIX ASAP!!

Yes, same issue here, OK up to 30mins ago, now code 395002

Switched to US region, switched abck and seems to be fixed