Community Issues

You cannot leave this community. You are not a member. (Code 319000)

There was a problem entering the community chat channel. (Code 319018)

I have 4 communities left, wonder what error they will get when Blizzard maintenance again…???

2 Likes

Hello Xiansai,

Sorry to hear that you’ve encountered those issues. Could you try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in here?

Yes tried them all - nothing works. Seems like every time you guys try to fix something, you only make everything worse…

2 Likes

It doesn’t work when i tried all suggested steps as well.

And still no Community fix - gg Blizz

same issue going on for weeks and i shared which communities has problems under that post but it didnt get fixed. This game is old and not many people paying it and the only way to get a team is through the communities and its broken. Can’t leave or join their chat channels and only 1 community working out of 9 i’m in this is really bothering. Please help.

1 Like

i also get this. you can also see, there are alot less people in every communities…

And now (as expected) I lost my last 4 communities…

Would it be possible to get all the communitys you are in wiped from a GM?

Yeah, same issue, and the Region switch fix only resets buggy ones from my last atempt to leave or join. As soon as I try to leave one again, it bugs out again :frowning: I really wanna switch communities, since I’m playing hc this season, and i’m in sc coms… pls fix it :frowning:

I also have problems joining or leaving communities. Plz guys fix it asap

Just to make it clear. Communities I left are popping in and out of my list at every restart of the game, on their own. Like there is some backlog from my previous actions of leaving/joining. Those that I didn’t leave, because they never acted on me, seems fine. EDIT: Nope, all are acting up, just got dc-ed from another, can’t connect back :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

And now, the latest maintance killed my last working community GG :joy: :joy:

I tried the region switcharoo, but still the same ol’319018, can’t leave, can’t join, can’t connect, can’t accept invites that came from private comms. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: