D4 waaay too satanic?

Satanic ? mmm strange for game name Like Diablo… OMG guys… i love this type of games and this story in general…

ikr? i feel the same with shooters: do they really need all those weapons? like isn’t one gun enough? i mean, i know it’s about soldiers but… do they really need assault rifles, hand grenades, rocket launchers and landmines? how do they even carry that much stuff is beyond me btw. Waaay too many weapons for a game about war.

you do realize this game is about hell and what not right?

1 Like

I dont get it. I think its Hell and theres Fantasy vibe too. Not even hell, Desolation.

Made new track btw.

This is closest satanic stuff game industry has ever gotten imho.

The more “satanic” the more better. That’s how diablo is. Did you know that we battle demons in the game? The roots of diablo are in the ruthless hacking and slashing your way through thousands and thousands of weaker demons to kill the ultimate bad ass demons in the end. I should think it doesn’t need no flowers and butterflies (well i enjoyed whimsydale) but as much evil you can imagine and preferably even more.

1 Like

That Barbarian Gameplay at least doesnt show anykind of hell. Diablo is very close to be “yet another apocalypse” game.

Ive given actually my own suggestion how to make it more Hellish. Photomode. Take Photo with monsters, like with half-naked Succubus etc. Its time to bring it up. Gameplay doesnt do it but maybe photomode does.

How can a game that’s literally named “Diablo” be too satanic?

1 Like

We had a similar reaction way back in November 2019, which is when this thread is from.
Let it die already.

3 Likes

Ragerefunded for 2 days ago coz I am not happy with Diablo IV.

Well I’m 43 years old and I also found D4 pure satanic. I played the series from D1, so that has a true dark atmosphere with his epic music. D2 is rather average not fearsome, D3 was a bit, but this is really dark, no light, no hope. I guess the developers are also possessed by evil. So I hesitate continoue the fight or not.

1 Like

Thanks all for the advice. I will get it, rage quit, moan, and start at it again

World of Warcraft is already disney-like with new expansion D:

The name of the game is literally Satan. :joy:

1 Like

I actually see the point in season of blood. This game has always been about fighting demons and worshipers. But this season has a darker theme. Even the paid cosmetic outfits feature sacrificing a goat. Wearing a dead goat and even an sorcerers outfit featuring the temptation of eve complete with apple and serpent. Im not religious but even I feel this is pushing the boundaries of good vs evil.

I hope people are enjoying D4.
There is also a dedicated D4 forum.

2 Likes