Dear lagging Blizzard

If you are not able to fix your servers or internet connection, would you please release a server tool so that people can host their own servers.

Thanks,
Martin

You might wanna check the routing point: 137.221.65.91 since it is the first with package loss and high latency problems.

2 Likes

Agreed. I don’t know what’s happening, but the game is rubberbanding like crazy today. I was in a GR when all of a sudden I died from an exploding Grotesque, only problem was that the mobtype on the current floor didn’t have any Grotesques, but the previous floor did. Not sure how this works but might had been a delay.

One could think that Blizz would have their servers sorted out by now, but apparently that’s not the case. It sure ruins the game.

Edit: I can add that my connection is a 250 Mbit fibre so I doubt the problem is on my end.

+1 player with lag spikes here. I’m stable with my 600mb fiber but they probably will say you should try to restart the router, disable antivirus, check for malware on your pc.

No worries, i’ll move for now to The Division 2, not sure if it’s worth to come back :smiley:

Same issue here. Before I have no problems.

The same on HC from 5 hours. diffrent people on diffrent servers say the same

And for me the first laggy routing point is - 80.81.195.xx server hop. Then 137.221.80.33 . Something wrong is definitely is going on there. And Blizz can’t contact their host company for some reason. 0-50ms on the hops before and suddenly 250-300 lag spike at 80.81.xx.xx server and on…

Yeah there was some bad lag <.< hope it gets fixed!

strange! forum governor meteorblade didnt respond that thread!