Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer Pack

i bought Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer Pack Battle net Key GLOBAL and when i wanted to activate it he told me you can’t have this product ( the key isnt wrong ) what can i do ? ty

You need to install the Reaper of Souls before you can install the Necro pack…

Do you have Reaper of Souls ?
(can you create a Crusader ?)

1 Like

no i do not have it how can i ? and to use that code i need to install it ?

If you don’t have the Reaper of Souls, you will need to purchase it.
Then you would need to activate its keycode for Reaper of Soul.
And then you will be able to activate the keycode for the Necromancer pack.

There is nothing to install… only key activation to be done.

You can activate the key codes from your BattleNet account : https://account.blizzard.com/overview

1 Like

oh to activate the code of rise of nercromancer i need to buy reaper of souls right ??

yes… that is correct… and you need to activate it before you will be allowed to activate the Necromancer.

If you go to Diablo® III: Rise of the Necromancer - Diablo III | Battle.net… it shows “Requires Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls™”

1 Like

thank u man u helped me alot i feel kinda stupid i thought it gonna be useful … another question please . diablo 3 without buying anything else is enough to play the whole games and discover yet for years ? or i must buy every thing ? :frowning:

My own thoughts on the subject… others may feel differently… :slight_smile:

“The whole game” can mean many things to different people…

Diablo III (the basic game) is an introduction… it contains a story and it walks you through it. It’s pretty linear, with little (or no) side stories. Once you have done the story… there is little more to do except to repeat the story.

Diablo III : Reaper of Souls adds a new hero class… the Crusader (which is why I asked you if you could create a Crusader). RoS adds a new mode (called Adventure mode) which is really the end-game. It’s a lot of grinding too… :slight_smile:

Finally, the Necromancer adds yet another class of hero… but no new play modes.

1 Like

perfect answer from a smart person … thank you boubou u helped me alot … is that possible to get a small help ? tbh i have nothing to do with that code and i didnt use it yet ( i couldnt ) idk if possible to get me diablo 3 ( the basic game) code and i give u this one ? sound weird lol but yeah worth it as a try x)

You already have the Diablo 3 basic game… so you can play the story until the end… get a feel for it and see if you want to spend some more money on the game.

I cannot give you a Diablo 3: RoS code… the only one I have is the one I am using and it is permanently bound to my account.

The code that you have won’t expire (I think)… so you can see later what you want to do.

1 Like

thank u boubou again for ur time <3

You’re welcome… I hope you will enjoy Diablo III… I’ve been playing it since 2012… and I still love the game. :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your games.

1 Like

thnk u boubou but tell me ur playing diablo 3 basic game since 2012 ? :smiley:

No… I bought Reaper of Souls when it came out in March 2014. :slight_smile:

1 Like