Diablo III "The application encountered an unexpected error"

Dear Blizzard,
I’ve been experiencing regular crashes since the start of season 22. The game just suddenly crashes to desktop with the pop-up window “The application encountered an unexpected error”. I’ve even written down a few Report IDs:
92D54B72-FFF8-4872-97E6-07639D6EB106
D4DE4659-469A-469A-87A0-902DE6FECE5E
4C8E4D77-4667-4DD7-954B-ED9DDE971C87
I’ve tried reinstalling the game, repairing game files, replacing fmodex64 file, using 32 bit client, you name it - nothing helps.
I’d really appreciate any help resolving the issue.

Kind regards.

Hello! We’re sorry to hear you experienced this problem.

Please generate the following file:

Upload them to https://pastebin.com/ then reply here with the link. To post the link, after pasting it, select it and press the </> preformatted text button.
If you’re not comfortable posting these details on pastebin or on the forums, please use: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

Hi Bliz,

I can reproduce this error by visiting too many locations in adventure mode whilst searching for xp pools. Act 5 is sometimes a massive trigger. Sometimes it just happens randomly whilst grifting too, but I can’t predict this like I can the pool searching crash, which is almost guaranteed every time.

My gut feeling is that something doesn’t like being cached or some kind of buffer is being overloaded.