Diablo IV Price is way too high

Again, it’s not just the price, it’s that for that price you do not get 100% of the game.

3 Likes

You do get 100% of the game. You just don’t get all the cosmetics (which do not impact the game at all). I really do not see what the problem is.

4 Likes

So, your argument about getting the whole game is to point out the parts you don’t get?

2 Likes

I think we just do not have the same definition of ‘‘whole game’’ (which is fine, by the way). To give you an example, I didn’t pre-order D3 Reaper of Souls in advance, so I do not own the Wings of Valor. But in spite of not having all the D3 cosmetics, I still consider that I have the whole D3 game, as I can play all parts of the game.

4 Likes

Did you ever buy Collector’s Edition of D3? Because it is the only way to acquire the Wings of Justice and by your own logic the base edition is not a complete game.

4 Likes

When I saw it is going to be 70 EUR, Oh boy I can not wait for the release of PoE 2.

5 Likes

DIV: No pay. No play.

1 Like

Well after saw the basic game 70 EURO what is like $77 + the battle pass and alot in game P2W sh1t, for sure will not buy it just going back to POE and waiting for POE 2. Luckily can transfer my Battlenet balance money to my bank account thx god.

4 Likes

How much did that cost you? More or less than 70€?

3 Likes

If the price isnt right then… dont invest

3 Likes

POE is 3 time better game than diablo and all content are free to play.I dont know, are u ignorant or just stupid.And u can play for years.

6 Likes

You’re wrong. Diablo is much better than POE…

5 Likes

I’m inclined to agree. It’s the only game that’s truly kept my attention over the years. Could be the fast pace and game details.

3 Likes

For me, price is actually quite low…

I’ve played Diablo I for years, then Diablo II for more then 10 years, then Diablo III for next 10 years. I bought deluxe edition of D-IV for 90 euro. By my estimate that will give me 10 years of fun & gametime for only 0.75 euro cents per month. Sweeeeeet deal.

Amount of work and effort Blizzard put into D-III over the years is INSANE! We are now at season twenty-seven ! I will be more then happy to put more of my money into D-IV and support them with purchase of cosmetics. 4th Diablo is already designed with seasons in mind, which only confirms my estimates of value and predicts years and years of murdering stuff…

6 Likes

70 euro for such great game is NOT to much and and battle pass is only to buy cosmetics , what you dont have to do if you not want that .

1 Like

It’s a good deal of money for sure but if we compare it to D3 then we first had to buy the basic game, then the RoS expansion and then the Necro (not mandatory of course) which also adds up, spending wise. It remains to be seen how Blizzard intends to monetize the game in the future regarding updates, expansions, add-ons etc.

1 Like

that is true, salary went up almost double in 10 years but prices stay the same.

On the other hand, there are way better games, way advanced and even bigger, more content, more polished … and i am not talking about like 5 year old game but games released today, and they are way cheaper … 10-20 EUR.
Considering what they showed so far and what i have seen in beta, its not much. Game offers even less than D3 … D4 has just better skin, but worse system with cut off content. For example the skills only, you have way less skills and nothing new which I dont get it.

I will wait for some discount before i buy it even though i am huge fan of diablo story and lore.
I also dont like that in the new trailer they made Lilith kinda saggy grandma compared to the body they made in trailer 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Pay $99.99 to get an accelerated battle pass with 20 tier skips from D4 Ultimate Edition sounds like Pay2Win. Is it worth to pay extra $30 to get the benefits ?

Pay2Win ??? REALLY ??? How can it be Pay2Win if you cant buy power ?
You can only buy cosmetics and you dont have to do that to play the game 100%

2 Likes

I have seen all kinds of madness said here, but that we should be grateful to Activision that the game costs 70 Euros, that takes the cake

5 Likes

Would you prefer inflation corrected base price of 85-90€?

2 Likes