Double Bounty Doesn't work

Greetings,

Double bounties wont work and this is why:
i invited a friend into an already started private game while i finished a rift waiting for him to join me, he got ingame got the keys dropped from rift guardian and i closed game instantly after the time ran out opened game to public bounties and finished all bounties but all dropped one cache.

thought to let support know about this.
Thank you for the buff.

2 Likes

Came here to report the same issue

This should be reported in the Bug Report forum… with ample details.

There’s already a topic on Double Bounty… but it seems to be for a different issue. Start a new topic if needed.

Is the issue only in Public games ? I play solo only and got double bounties for the 3 Acts I did in a game.

ahh I see, I stopped getting x2 bounty but I was only doing open games. I came here to say I get the same bug but your tip seems to fix it.

Shame it has to be bugged like this. Lame. Even the smallest changes are bugged.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. It seems to be bugged. Whenever you start a game hover your mouse to the community buff on the top right corner of your screen next to where the time is displayed and read it. If it says that you receive twice the amount of caches then it works fine, although sometimes it will not say that and it says only the power elemental buff of the season. If that’s the case you will not get double caches and you have to remake the game until you see it saying double caches.

My husband, that is sitting right beside me, gets two and I get one.

Same for me, was in a public game with 2 other friends, for both of them dropped all double(10 caches), for me normal(just 5) can’t say for the random guy as I didn’t asked him. WTF?!

Same, no double bounty

Mhhhhh , very strange , started an open game , people joined me but only get 1 cache. Closed the game , opened a game , people joined me and we al get 2 caches. After that "2 caches " game , started 3 more open game BUT i only get 1 cache…
STRANGE BLIZZ …

Blockquote This should be reported in the Bug Report forum… with ample details.

There’s already a topic on Double Bounty… but it seems to be for a different issue. Start a new topic if needed.

But the problem is mainly on EU Servers , American server works fine as usual, still, so I presume you put bug report on eu forums, or also on US forum?

Is it everything Blizzard does that is bugged?

Nope… there is only one Bug Report forum… and it’s housed on the US server. All regions are expected to use that one. See the Support Note on it:

1 Like

Hi… Blizzard says the issue is now resolved and double chests should now always appear.

Come on Blizz, let’s be clear, we do or do NOT get duplicate caches in the Europe region. Still NO doubles for me …Fix it please !!!

The double bounties buff is for seasonal heroes only.

A quick look at your Career Page shows that all of your heroes are non-seasonal.

3 Likes

ok , that’s clear , so if you aren’t a seasonal player you are NOT lucky now … so what blizz does yet is to FORCE players to play seasonal … :(:(:frowning: