Empty season journey

Reloging does not fix it

Try this:

If one method doesn’t work, try next method. Good Luck.

1 Like

Oke i am giving up Blizzard does not want me to play this game appearntly if tryit everything there no way there is an issue on my rig i just updated to windows 10 2004 the game clearly breaks on that vision i see no reason to downgrade

At least 2 players have reported issues with Windows 10 2004 (May 2020 upgrade)… see

1 Like

No freezes or anything i run a 3900x with 32 gb ram @ 3200 mhz with gtx 1080 with diablo 3 on a ssd, so that would make no sense the only thing i can try still is port forwarding but as far i know those are correct unless the port forwarding is outdated
https://imgur.com/63nvzol

edit:
Just little update some data defiantly corrupted by looks of it where though if no idea i already deleted for the battle.net client, the PTR currently has no issues showing achievements

The PTR and the live game are two separate programmes; they don’t even share the D3Prefs file… and it’s possible that they are using separate caches. BattleNet makes it look like it’s all the same “game”, but it isn’t.

1 Like

So where is the cache for diablo 3 clearly if not cleared it yet i did clear battle.net folder but that had no effect.

The linked thread contains guides for this but here you go…

Deleting Battle.net Files
Deleting the Battle.net Cache Folder

Both links are the same and already been deleted before does not work.
Even deleted the battle.net folder in appdata folder in users folder nothing i do fixes the issue im gonna install diablo 3 on my crappy laptop later see if same issue over there.

edit: fixed now.
Cache folder is not where it described in both links its in the blizzard entertainment map instead of battle.net map

Bassicly in program data there is map battle.net but contains no cache the one with cache is in blizzard entertainement map also called battle.net

I did mentioned everything, progamdata, battle net, Blizzard Entertainment folders.

Also, the procedure is to delete these folders, not their cache subfolders.

1 Like

I just clicked the link and followed that probably missed that part on your post, least can confirm now that using ram as cache source is not smart idea to use and can cause corrupt data

Edit just checked 2e link looks like i missed the blizzard entertainment map part on there to assumed there both same guide

im helping a guy try to solve the same problem and i think i have found the culprit.
i could be completely wrong, but it ‘‘may’’ be related.

D3 is installed on his D: drive.
im having him go through programdata, appdata, localappdata as well.

and i honestly suspect deleting these will not help him.
i suspect he may have to reinstall and put this on his C: drive.

this is why it feels like either cache or authorization.
the D: drive my not have proper authorization.
the D: drive may be trying to read the C: drive … who knows ? :smiley: