Error 1016 when playing on Fiber Internet, but no problems on Vodafone 4G pocket router

Hey guys, it seems like my Battle APP has constant disconnects every few seconds or minutes & D3 is the main problem. I’ve read every article about error 1016 and tried every fix but nothing. Even deleted and reinstalled. Allowed passed my firewalls and AV even.

My brother who plays in his room has no problems at all with his app and is able to play WoW no problem.

Out of curiosity, I connected my portable 4G mobile hotspot Vodafone device I use for my phone to my PC and I was able to play D3 for an entire hour no problem. I’m no tech expert but any advice or fixes from my PC. This problem is ONLY with Battle net. No issues with Origin, Steam or my PS4.

The first thing I would try is Deleting the Battle.net Cache folder, steps on that can be found here.

If the above does not resolve the issue then you alsop may want to check out the article here.

I did see you mentioned you had tried some steps already but I am not sure if you have tried these ones and they would be the best place to start :slight_smile:

Hi, appreciate the support. So all my drivers already have the latest available updates and I’ve got no malware on my PC that has been identified. I’ve cleared the cache folder but nothing.
Any chance this might have something to do with blizz’s recent slow downloads?