Error - lost equipment

Hello,
about 10 minutes ago, I started my Diablo 3. I needed to make room in the chest and level the equipment there. I threw my equipment on my character to the ground. I changed my build in armory and did the same. at that moment the game disconnected and I wrote a mistake - Code 1016. So now I lost my hard-earned equipment. can you help me please? I’m pretty desperate now. :frowning:
I have a photo on the phone, where you can see the figure, thrown out the legendary equipment.
And most importantly, I never have a connection problem!!!
Thank you, your longtime player

Hi Papa,

That’s a hard way of learning a lesson… :frowning_face:
Never, never, ever throw stuff that you want to keep on the ground.

ok - what can be done… not much. The only thing I can think of is to do an account rollback. Every so often (I don’t know how often… perhaps each time you log off… perhaps less often), the system takes a snapshot of your entire account for one region and saves it within Blizzard’s servers. The account rollback allows you to go back to one of those snapshots. You need to be careful not to go back in time too far… because you will end up losing a lot of XP and, more importantly, “losing” items because you haven’t found them yet.

You’re allowed 3 rollbacks for the entire life of the account… the process is meant to be a safeguard against hacking… and since there are 3 regions, you get 3 rollbacks. In your case, it looks like you only play on Europe… so you can use a rollback now and still have 2 more in store if you haven’t done a rollback before.

Think it over… the CS folks will be in tomorrow morning and they might have something better to suggest. I doubt it but… you won’t know until they reply here.

1 Like

Thank you. with my luck, the rollback will come back a lot. so I accept that it will be my punishment. From now on, I will never fit any equipment on the ground again.
So far no one has even commented on my problem.

1 Like

Hi again,

Yeah… I know… and you have no idea how this frustrates me.

I mean, how much time does it take for a Customer Support person to type in a little something after reading this entire topic (2 posts !). At least, you’d know they’ve read through the topic.

1 Like