First primal item for the wrong class

Dear Support,
I believe the decision from your side was to ensure the first primal drop (at clearing gr70) would drop always for the class the player clears it with.
Please see my character WD which just received a primal set chest for a necromancer.

Appreciate your comment.

Thanks a lot!

Not a bug… unfortunately.

From : Legendary: An Ancient & Primal Guide - Diablo III

Ancient & Primal Ancient Items

  • The stats on these items will (generally) be tailored to the character class you are playing when the item drops
  • Set items are also able to roll as both Ancient and Primal Ancient
  • You can’t equip more than one item with the same name, even if one is Ancient and the other isn’t
  • Any percentage-based affix will not be boosted (such as Attack Speed, bonus % to skills or % Critical Hit Chance/Damage)

The blog for Season 16 is a bit more specific (bold added for emphasis):

Finally, we want to make sure everyone is clear when they can start collecting Primal Legendaries; upon completing your first Greater Rift 70 or higher Solo, you’ll receive an achievement indicating your accomplishment and the Greater Rift boss will be guaranteed to drop a Primal Legendary. This drop is subject to all other loot rules—meaning while there’s a large chance it will be suited for your class, randomness does play a factor.

Okay well, I guess I misread it in the first place. Maybe took one I wished for one I received xD Thanks for the reply!