Game freezes while playing

Had similar problem, but was fixed whenI moved the game to my M2 drive from the mechnaical disc.

I have the same issue since today. No problem yesterday or the day before while I already had the 2004 windows update installed. I want to add one bit of information: Repeated clicking, while the game was frozen, promped windows to display the ā€œApplication is not respondingā€ error. It recoverd itself about a second after that. Maybe that helps to pin down the issue.

1 Like

Ive had this same issue for about a week now, seems to happen alot more in multiplayer games. @GEHORC ive also done the same thing as you

A few days ago Microsoft released a patch for Windows 10 2004, which takes it up to build 19041.488 which, according to a Tech Support thread on the US forums seems to resolve the sound-related freezing issues. If you havenā€™t already been offered the patch via Windows Update (you may need to look at optional updates) it can be directly obtained hereā€¦

reports from US forums shows it did not fix the error ā€¦ and I can sadly confirm it still gives out gifts from the RNG Demons stillā€¦ random lags in grifts

So - if possible do not update win10 to latest yet ( Iā€™m running 1909 just because I can, wouldnā€™t have changed to win10 from win7 but new rig (motherboard) said I had to) ā€¦

ā€œgifts from the RNG Demons stillā€ <- good one!!

This is the latest blue response on US forum:

So, Iā€™d stick to 1909 until Microsoft and Blizzard come up something.

Game freezes in me also,and I have win7ā€¦so annoying

@Pilgrim: Hi,

You should have started a new topicā€¦ your issue is different.

There is some troubleshooting you can attempt here:

including the Advanced Troubleshooting; words in blue are links to additional info, procedures, etc that may be helpful.

If the issue is not resolved, please start a new topic and describe the freeze in more detailā€¦ the 5 Ws (who, what, when, where, why :slight_smile:)ā€¦ create your system configuration files, upload them to a text file hosting website such as pastebin.com and provide link(s) to the files in your post. You will need to convert the links to preformatted text to make them acceptable to the forum ā€“ after pasting the link in your post, highlight it completely and click the </> button on the formatting bar.

1 Like

@Boubou,thank you very much for all your help!
I close the single discord page it was on during playing,I put an exception in both the launchers.exe files in AVG antivirus app,and not a single freeze!

1 Like