Game reset after new patch

Whole game is gone,all is reset,no heros no friends nothing,how is this even possible??Can i somehow get it back???

Hello Xanian,

Considering your description of the situation it seems that you may be simply entering the game in the wrong region. Please make sure that the region selected on top of the Play button is properly set to the correct one (Europe in your case I believe), and try running the game again :slight_smile:

would be nice,if i had a play button,i can only start game by rightclick on battlenet icon in lower part of the screen,then i choose diablo 3 from all the games that come up,it was very long time ago i had a battlenet window, ,battlenet window is active,but i cant see it,it is invisible,so is there another way to gain acces to europe??when game start i can see it says europe ,but when i start game it is as you say,it says asia,and when game have started i cant change that,suddenly i figured out that its possible to rightclick on battlenet icon and choose maximize window,so presto i gained acces to battlenet window,and yes,i was somehow logged into asia,how,i have no idea,now it works,thank you

I got same problem. all my heroes are gone… they where there earlier today?? not anymore…

I imported your account into www.d3planner.com

On EU I see a level 70 monk (elcapitaan).
On US I see a level 7 wizard (tuoni).
On Asia I see no heroes.

If the issue isn’t that you’re logging into the wrong server region, are you sure this is the account that you were playing on?

Another thing to check is from your Hero selection screen there’s a small, green “undo” type button at the bottom right, which corresponds to Restore Hero, and allows you to recover the most recently deleted hero.

If that’s there and allows you to recover one of the heroes you’re apparently missing, that would indicate that someone other than you deleted it. Are you sure only you have your login details?

1 Like

Hey everyone,

As Meteorblade mentioned this can happen after a patch, where the game will change to a different region from where you usually play in.
Just always make sure to log into the different regions until you find your heroes. :slight_smile:
Thanks Meteorblade for the great explanation and resolution. :grinning: