Game sort of crashes/reloads periodically

Hi I need some help troubleshooting.

Basically the game ran kinda bad, and then additionally after a while it starts periodically doing something like a UI reload where the screen goes dark for a second and then things start to reappear. Sometimes it doesn’t recover and I have to logout of windows or restart, as I can’t even use the Task Manager as the mouse is still locked onto the game.

As the system was running warm I exchanged the thermal paste which was dried up but even so the same thing happens again despite the system running cooler overall.
I also reinstalled Windows 10 itself, which again made things run smoother but these “spikes” still happen eventually.

Idk what to do or try next, please help

on my side i dont have chance normally login to the game :frowning: momentaly trying repair or somethin like that wia launcher

Did a simple memory diagnostic test (win10), but it found nothing. Haven’t run the complete one that takes dozes of hours yet xD and might never will.

Found an error:
"The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\UVMLiteController0x1
Error occurred on GPUID: 100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table"

So it seems to be something with the GPU.
Currently trying other (older) GPU drivers, but no luck so far 4 driver versions in.

Update:
Went back to a GPU driver from 2020 and so far it works. Version 456.71 (nvidia). Will mark this as solution after a bit more testing.
edit: oh no, it happened again xD but it lasted so long :sob:

Update: Still going through drivers. Any input appreciated. If someone knows a way to confirm if maybe the card is simply damaged beyond software fix that’d also be okay

same + Disgusting that at the slightest drop in connection the game is interrupted and while you restart your character is 100% dead. Disgusting games and company policy. frozen garbage that thaws more and more every day and starts to stink.