Game won't open

Greets everyone,
Since the launch of Season17 I can not play D3, at the time I didn’t mind because I took a break from playing the game for a couple of months, but now I wish to play and the game won’t open! As soon as I open the game the screen becomes black with only the game Logo in it. I seek some assistance quickly because I’ve spent some money on the game and not being able to play it is quite annoying. So I would like to know what one can do in order to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance
PS: I’m having the same problem with Hearthstone, which is the only other game I play on BattleNet, and I would like some assistance on that as well.

Do you have/had Razer product? If yes, Razer software may conflict with some blizzard games. Read this support article for details and solution:

If no, this is a general troubleshooting article:

1 Like

Hey Blazt,

Please start by going through the steps listed by Maskraider above. If that still does not help out, post your System Files so we can have a closer look into this. Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards as preformatted text (text between ``), so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi