Game wont start

So the problem started yesterday , when i press the play button on Bnet app the diablo 3 logo will be in the middle of the screen like always then it just dissapears without opening the game at all , i saw many posts about it already this season but it seems no action was taken toward fixing the issue , i’ve tried to reinstall the game , reinstall the graphics drivers , disable razer chroma , reinstall razer , update windows , update bios …

please fix the issue the game is unplayable in the weekend :frowning:

Its doing the same to me. Started today. Hit play and it begins to launch , black screen then back to my desktop and d3 says Play. I get a error box to fill out but no send button just a code B649CC37-B446-49C0-B55A-892D44044EAD

1 Like

i have the same issue, tried to check for updates, check for repairs and uninstall and reinstall of the game, and yet i press play the logo appears and then disappears but the game will not start

I join with this same issue as @SaRx described. Tried to reinstall the game and graphic drivers but doesnt work.

This could be because of a known issue: Known Technical Support Issues - [Updated June 21, 2020!] - #2 by Zuvykree - Technical Support - Diablo 3 Forums

If this isn’t the cause then it could be another program you have currently running (for example Overwolf).

same for me if u get to know help me