Gr solo not updated in leaderboards?

same problem on me,did 127 with barb and never get awarded

…same here , no records are made this time, for me doesn’t matter, just said that there are more with this… hang-on and do it again :smiley:

Same here - problem has been going on over some weeks.

A few weeks back i clared 139 solo, as WD on EU. But it was not registered in chat, clan, or on loaderboards.

The week after i did a 140, which did register.

Now i have then done 141 a few days ago, in 13.52.XX which is a really good rank for me - but this did not register as well.

Very frustrating to spend the entire season with the purpose of getting a good rank - just to see when you finally hit the good rift, and RG, combined with some nice play - the game doesn’t register your efforts. ( i am not sure if the blood cap improves, i haven’t calculated what it should be, but mine is 1910 at the moment.

I have played all seasons, this is the first time i experienced it -

Sure would be nice to know if this is getting fixed as i dont wanna push anymore without it being fixed. (Waste of time) Or if they can fix your previous clears…

The issue should have been fixed 2 days ago. See: Faille supérieure buggé - nº 16 par Boubou-1741 - Assistance technique - Diablo 3 Forums

Unfortunately, you need to redo your record.

1 Like

1910 is the correct blood shard cap for a GRift Tier 141.

Your bloodshard cap is calculated as follows…
cap = 500 + (10 * your highest solo GR clearance)

Subtract 500 from both sides…
(cap - 500) = (10 * your highest solo GR clearance)

Divide both sides by 10…
(cap - 500)/10 = your highest solo GR clearance

So, with a cap of 1910…
(1910 - 500)/10 = 141

Reports of GR clearances not being posted to the leaderboards were posted over a period of weeks both here and on the US Tech Support / US Bug Report forums. Why did it take that long to get an official response?

I just ran my best time - got a 122 GR and didnt get credit on the leaderboard or as a PB! Help!!
I got the bloodshard cap increase (1720) and normal loot, gem levelling etc.

Oh, boy… is this problem back again after this morning’s maintenance?

I have tested on both EU and US realms, my personal LB was updated correctly. I have screenshots.

61 posts were merged into an existing topic: GR 150 cleared but not recorded

This older issue’s thread has been closed and necro replies moved to another related thread.

Due to overlapping occurrences, some fixed, some not, this thread has been hidden to prevent community confusion with current active issues.