I have a problem with the game, im not sure if its a bug

Basically i recently started playing Diablo III.
I was playing the campaign and was eradicating demons, and following the story, where i should have saved the humanity from Diablo and other demonic entities.
However, upon completing the game, i don’t see how my actions changed anything.
If i visit any location it is still riddled with monsters and demons, and i clear them, but they just come back, perpetually, i keep killing and killing, and they just never stop, even tho the Diablo is dead.
Can anyone help with this issue? I think that maybe the end game condition has bugged and Diablo death didn’t trigger something in the world, or my save game is corrupt, im not sure.

A Nephalem’s work is never all done :slight_smile:

There is nothing wrong… it’s just the way the game is. Every time you start a new session, all the monsters are re-populated.

So you can play the game, over and over again… or finish up some achievements (some require more than one attempt at them).

The real end-game is the Adventure mode… from the main menu, clik on the Game Settings button and then on Adventure and then Save and Close. When you start a new game, it will be in Adventure mode.

Also… this post shouldn’t be in Technical Support forum; the Technical Support forum is for installation/patching/connexions problem in the game, and crashes. Questions related to gameplay belongs in General Discussion.

You should also give some thought to make a Seasonal hero.

When you create a new hero, check the “Seasonal” box as shown below:

You can find some information on Seasons here :

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319442/season-20-begins-313-28-02-2020

Season lasts about 3 months, so you still have lots of time to try that.

There is additional information you may find useful in this post:

Good luck in your adventures…

1 Like