I have been banned and i didn't bot!

Who ever mentioned years of my brother? try again …

judging how readily you stood up for blizz in this case , only one thing came to my mind and that is that u are strictly against the guy in red shirt … and me who is completely LEGIT and INNOCENT here .

2 Likes

YO!! how the hell do they know who is behind pc ? aloooo?

1 Like

Just stop it bro

Blizz rarely bans ppl so if they did ban you for botting then not only did you bot you did it in such a dumb way that even blizz could detect it and ban you for it.

go ahead bro :smiley:

1 Like

The fact that a minor can play on an account made by his legal guardian doesn’t necessarily make sharing that account - in the meaning of taking turns playing the account - legal.

1 Like

Didn’t you still learn how to speak with respect to veterans mr.2k ? exactly this disrespectful and semi-insulting way of communicating is keeping u away from real players, and their knowledge.
Tanks to my own politeness i have colossal knowledge of d3 game thanks to BRUTAD.

1 Like

i dont respect cheaters mr. 1.7k

if by real players you mean botters then sure you are right

im not semi insulting, im calling him a cheater to his face how is that semi anything?

gratz bro :smiley:

2 Likes

oh mr. company - man , u know how u call people that ‘tells’ on other people - a RAT. its good how you are not ashamed for that action, i see your morality needs to be worked on… u must feel good now. Well one can conclude things about u… yes yes that kind of people are typical example of RAT behavior.

2 Likes

says the guy defending a botter/cheater

3 Likes

No, says guy that is at least not toxic and frustrated because of his own inability to go beyond -GR76. Yeah i am defending d3 legends, veterans, and active players, that are good people. He sholdnt be sorry for geting banned with this much toxicity around him… I will also quit playing only because of this community that is not standing for its own constitutional rights…

2 Likes

agreed, cheaters shouldnt be sorry for getting banned

bye

2 Likes

Bye and enjoy your GR 79

2 Likes

do you happen to have a second account called brutad??

im not really sure why you think im happy with gr79 or why that would be my highest gr but well you cant expect to much from a 1.7k player now can you

The OP openly admitted to account sharing, i.e. he ratted himself out.

In this thread, you’re defending someone that openly admitted to cheating.

Because you’re defending someone who openly admitted to cheating, and genuine players are giving you a hard time for that?

You do know this is Europe, not the USA, right?

Even if we were on the US forums though, the provisions of the 1st amendment pertain to your right to say things without government interference. What you can / cannot say on a private company’s forums is entirely outside the remit of the constitutional protections.

2 Likes

ty jazz

wtf are u talking about go google / constitution … again u proved your poor common knowledge…how embarrassing ,funny only usa has constitution, and cars other are still riding horses and camels…

To make your life easier Meteorblade please dont respond to this thread, dont embarrass yourself anymore, you are company man we understand it , now please get lost…

1 Like

you should take your own advice

yet again u choose wrong side, when will u learn guy in red shirt(2018) was right…

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why is 13000 paragon guy still not banned ?

1 Like

bcs he is a smarter botter then you obviously .

as per my previous post you got banned for cheating by a company that is notoriously bad at detecting cheaters making you the No1 of the worlds dumbest cheaters :smiley:

4 Likes

dude let it go you got caught cheating . did you really think you could keep cheating without getting banned? you knew damn well what you were doing. just accept your ban.and considering the fact that you never played d3 yourself not much is changing for you

1 Like

i never botted, i shared my acc with my brother few times but he had to stop because of work… so i guess his pc was hacked , and at least what blizz should do to one of best players in history of diablo3 is to give another chance… not my fault for getting hacked …

1 Like