I have been banned and i didn't bot!

so now all of sudden you got hacked to?

just stop it bro no one is believing you and you wont get your account back

1 Like

cmon i never botted absolutely never i dont even use turbohud, and never accepted cookies, i am full LEGIT and ALWAYS WILL BE.

1 Like

Nextā€¦
A dog ate my keyboard and accidentally played diablo. True story.

Know when to raise your hand and own up to it.

2 Likes

why are u so toxic , instead of helping fellow legit player u are purposely undermining my truthful statements.

1 Like

im not being toxic and you arent being truthfull

If you want to appeal the correct bann imposed upon you by blizz submit a ticket or let that non existing advocate of yours go make a mess :smiley:

Just dont expect any sympathy from ppl here on the forums, cheaters tend not to be liked very much

1 Like

good for you bro

bcs only an insane person would hire a lawyer over a 40euro computer game

nope

good for you

if d3 is such a bad game then why did you spend all that time to get to 10k para?

So, let me get this straight. Your minor brother (you know, the one whoā€™s under 18 and therefore requires you to be his guardian) got so busy at work in America that he didnā€™t really have much time to play Diablo III on the account you shared with him and then you both got your PCs hacked?

If anyone believes that Iā€™ve got a bridge to sell themā€¦

5 Likes

who ever said hes minor or under 18 ? and who said i canā€™t be someones guardian over age of 18 ? itā€™s your problem that u donā€™t trust people u are being toxic to community and authority and u donā€™t have respect for veterans and legends like me ā€¦ i feel ya mate, u are frustrated and now your little ego is going wild.

1 Like

you can only be someones guardian if that person is either a minor or is mentally/physically incapable of caring for themselves. If he is over 18 then he must be declared legally incapable to need a guardian and ofc that guardian needs to be in close proximity to his charge in order to take care of him. You therefore cant be his guardian if you live in a completly different time zone

so please stop lying

3 Likes

yep u never heard of principleā€¦ now you did congratulations, evermore u are insulting. Grow up.

1 Like

says the guy threathening to sue over a 40euro computer game

Hereā€™s the relevant section of the EULAā€¦

Subject to the laws of your country of residence, minor children may utilize an Account established by their parent or legal guardian. In the event that you permit your minor child or legal ward (collectively, your ā€œChildā€) to use an Account on the Platform, you hereby agree to this Agreement on behalf of yourself and your Child, and you understand and agree that you will be responsible for all uses of the Account by your Child whether or not such uses were authorized by you.

If your brotherā€™s under 18, heā€™s a minor.
If your brotherā€™s 18 or over, heā€™s not.

By the way, this section of the EULA makes provision for the parent / guardian to create the account that the minor child / ward will play on, not for them to both play on that account. At the point where the child / ward turns 18, the parent / guardian is supposed to notify Blizzard and get the account turned over to the child / ward.

nope , says the guy with high morality and principle. :Dā€¦ go ahead google

1 Like

morality and principle are shown by actions not by words.

As a general rule (so it doesnt always apply) people that tell you they have high morality usually dont

1 Like

[quote=ā€œMeteorblade-2266, post:57, topic:1879, full:trueā€]

perfect , just one question how do they know who is behind other pc?oh yeah they are america they have cars and constitutionā€¦and probably tech to know who is behind other pc u are contradictory to yourself, concentrate , think.

1 Like

bcs you told us in your post

1 Like

good you googled that , i am happy to help you to develop yourself in that regard. now u know why i would sue someone over 40 $

2 Likes

you truly are the single most deluded person i have met in my entire life

I almost feel sorry for you

lots of luck/succes with your non existing legal actions against blizz

insults aside, donā€™t take it personal, its unprofessional, u will never get good status from blizz like that ā€¦ and as for legal actions against blizz, u sound like there is no chance to win such corporate giant over 40 bucksā€¦ please continue to be pessimistic, dont even try to fight for your rights (where do u live, in a cave?)and please donā€™t try to infect other people with thatā€¦

1 Like

ok bro

lots o luck fighting windmills

give us an update on your court case in a month or 2 will ya