Is Diablo 3 pay2win game?

I think your issues have nothing to do with Blizzard.

To Kirottu: he could complain that his loot pool is diluted by a small fraction of a percent because of the chance of dropping an Inarius chest piece instead of a perfect primal Yang’s…

2 Likes

if they are restricted to necro and i acept that, why i drop it if i dont have Necro???

exactly. Thats the point!

I already explained it. Everyone has the same game client regardless of what licenses one owns. Because of how smart loot system works, every single drop has a 15% chance to be for another class, including necro.

1 Like

and u call that “smart loot” ? Pay for something i can’t use unless i pay? “Again

Dude, seriously, stop it. I’m done repeating myself. I’m “this” close of flagging this thread and you for sheer lack of intelligence.

The necro loot is part of the DLC. Either you buy it or you ignore the loot. No other class can use it even if you bought the DLC.

I’m done.

5 Likes

Why will i ignore that? If i pay for it, i wanna use it. Right?!
i can ignore necro loot if they dont give it to me because i dont have necro. That will make sence.
if i pay the game, and it’s 100% impossible for me use the loot, because i dont have Necro… then is Scammer!!! They are scammer me. Why will i ignore it?

how stupid are you? its not pay 2 win. you pay for an extra char.

1 Like

in Mage i loot Demon items… but i can use them.
in crusader i loot Doctor items… but i can use them… etc…

if i only buy “Diablo 3 start edition” i can’t make Rifts, because i don’t have battle chest. And its correct!
But if i loot something… i deserve to use it, because i PAY for it.
Im not stupid and i’m not blind like most of you.

nope you didnt pay for the necro.so you dont deserve to use them

100% True, and i will not BUY it. So if i dont have Necro… why i loot necro gear!? Why i have to pay for something i’m 100% impossible to use???

you didnt pay for the free necro gear you got that for free. it came with patch

2 Likes

oO?? For free??? How???
I have pay for Battle Chest! Now i wanna use the items i have pay for.
Or Blizzard STOP scam and say in Shop “U need to Buy necro” or They need to do something to avoid players like me loot something we cant use.

necro gear was not included in the battle chest. again it was a free patch that gave necro items

and i’m Stupid?! lols!

You obviously ignored the terms of service and the end user license agreement that you had to agree on in order to play the game which state that Blizzard own the game and has the right to change the game any way they see fit.

1 Like

I will say this only once anymore:

Only necro can use the necro items. So to be able to equip them you need to own the necro DLC, create a necro character and then equip them. No other class can equip them.

2 Likes

and it make sence! If i dont have Necro, i dont need necro loot! All i need, is something i have pay for and can use.

and that is “pay for something u are 100% impossible to use” ??? That is NOT license agreement. That is scammer!
Where it say in license or elsewhere: “U will loot and u can’t use it unless u buy dlc” ?!

y cause necro gear came with the 2.6.0 patch so you didnt pay anything for those items

That’s why it’s called Diablo. Buying it you’ve sold your soul to the devil :scream_cat:

Until someone explain to me, why i loot something i’m 100% impossible to use in Diablo… All i see is:
Scammer and Blind players :wink: