Is this Fair To all the other players of D3?

I looked today on youtube check the latest posted videos what do i find SUPRISE 2:39 Rank 1 World Season 22 No Power - YouTube

The new record of team ZD in acction on season 22.

Is this leggit ? in 60 days of season u can reach 8700 paragon and clear maximum level in under 3 mints like rats?

Or tehnical.suport team blizzard is asslep , i mean people this account has more than 20 hours played dayily is this even possible?
Oh i know u can use some third part to play for u and you go sleep…or u can play using sharing account 1 from Eu time 1 from NA time or more than 1 this is leggit not account sharing , i mean it was my son or doughter who played …RIGHT BLIZZARD?

WHAT IS THE POINT IN PLAYING FOR OTHER PLAYERS will never get there…

Do blizzard take acction against these kind on teams playing 1 account ??? NO

have fun playing leggit this game =))

2 Likes

You can do nothing with this. Game is broken on many layers, especially seasons.

You know friend, this is a goddam b,itch of an unsatisfactory situation i guess. :innocent:

The game is flawed on only 3 points:
-Gated stash tabs and other rewards.
-MP speedboosting.
-RNG way to wait until your gear drops (playing S22 for 2 months and still not that crucial shield).

I’m sure you know that there are so many ways to get the exact items that you need for a build. You can almost force the game to give you what you need. Getting the item in an ancient version and with the “right” affixes can be tough of course. Sometimes players make the mistake that they craft or upgrade the wrong kind of stuff, like a normal belt instead of a mighty belt or a normal shield instead of a crusader shield - or they are looking for an item that never, or rarely, drops for the class they are playing. But I think you already know that.

…never mind :nerd_face:

Only regret is that there is no some epic music mounted on video like hans zimmer or two steps from hell

Its not blizzard fault u don’t have 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 bot accounts + machinery to rule the game, or even better it’s not blizzard fault u are not pro-hacker and simply hack those “botters” by yourself and delete their accounts on blizzard server. “btw i wonder where are those white hat hackers?” But yeah blizzard should be punished by some higher authority for selling power like that. I mean what is so complicated? players exploit the game and blizzard is exploiting players making them compete in “who will have more accounts”

You did

1 Like

and yes it is fair !!!