Kindly explain class/character?

Kindly explain i am a bit confused, to my understanding i can start the game with one class/character build its level and have to end the game with the same class/character did i understood right ?
The reason i asked for it, i am wondering if there is any other way to build 2 characters from 2 different class simultaneously or is it done one at a time ? like to start a game with one class, same character from that class then end the game with it, then start another game with another class/character ?

no. You can open up to maximum number of toons. But You must level them seperately… İ mean if you level a barbarian up to 70 your other characters remains at level 1 You can always switch from one to another

1 Like

Ok thanks, tell me please for example i started the game, made 2 characters from 2 different class like Necromancer and Monk now i started the game with Necromancer, reached level 10, in the game, then i switch the character so my game will again start from Act 1 or it will start from the same place where i reached level 10 with necromancer ?

Each character has his own progress in campaign mode. That should answer your question.

In adventure mode, no story and therefore no progress to be stored.

1 Like

ok understood now, the switch thing is making me puzzle so much now its clear now, i am playing right now campaign mode so i have to end first with necro, then again with monk right ?

You can play multple heroes. Their story progresses are separated. If you switch hero, you continue the progress of that hero.

After you complete compaign with one hero, the adventure mode will be unlocked to ALL heroes of the same mode (softcode/hardcore). Other heroes of the same mode can select adventure mode too. Of course, you can continue their campaign if you wish to.

Remind that keep at least one hero that complete campaign to keep adventure mode unlocked. If you delete/rebirth a hero, his campaign progress may be erased and may lock the adventure mode.

1 Like

thanks for your utmost reply, is there any way to zoom your playable character just wondering want to see the closer look of the armor they wear :slight_smile:

The default keybinding for zooming in / out on your hero is Z.

Just a little bit off topic but when you reach max level with one character then you start increasing paragon points and paragon exp becomes global to all your other characters. Meaning that if you play for example a lvl70 Monk and you also have a Necro, no matter if you play only the Monk and never touch the Necro, then both those characters will have the same amount of paragons. Appart from paragons the other thing that your characters share is the stash, blood shards for Kadala, materials for crafting, cosmetics and kanai cube passives. That doesn’t apply of course between hardcore and softcore heroes or between seasonal and non seasonal.

1 Like

@Meteorblade I am playing on console and unable to find any zoom button for character, only for map which zoom’s a little bit when i open the map

@Yukos Thanks very much that’s quite informative

On consoles you cannot zoom. However if you press start button it should pause the game and give you a close up of your character. At least that’s for PS4. Probably for switch too.

@Yukos thanks very much, on what level i can start to get the highest damage weapon ? right now the highest damage weapon is 105 damage i have got, i am on level 30 right now playing with Necromancer.

Emmad9, I suspect a lot of the things you’re asking for might be addressed here…

1 Like

I would just focus on completing the campaign. Start at a low difficulty and as you progress you can increase the difficulty gradually. Every 5 or 10 levels (approximately) I would go and find/buy/craft a new weapon according to my level. Try to have a weapon that is matching your level. So in your case, you should use a scythe or something like that that is around lvl 30. (When any item drops most of the time, it will match your level, give or take a few levels). Do that and you will see that your damage will increase significantly. Chances are that by the time you finish you will be at maximum level (70). However you have to compete the game at least with one of your characters. After that point you can start playing adventure mode which is the end game mode of Diablo. There, any item that you find will be at maximum level and you can start farming specific items for a build. But that can wait, just play the campaign and don’t worry for now about details if it’s your first time playing.

Another tip that I can give you to increase your damage is add a red gem to your wepon socket and topaz gems to your armor slots for intelligence. Another really important thing is to try and find jewelery pieces (rings and amulet) that roll with + xxx damage in one of their affixes. It will increase your damage dramatically at least for that portion of the game

1 Like

thanks bud’s much appreciate for such detailed explanation.

1 Like