Lag when turning around

It’s a really weird type of lag, whenever i make my character do a sharp turn of any kind i get a little freeze frame, if i go in 1 direction or make a circle it’s fine but sharp turns seem to make the game lag an immense amount. If i go back and forth it becomes borderline a slideshow. I’ve been playing diablo a long time and this only just occured this season. I haven’t changed anything in my pc. I’ve tried updating my OS and drivers. I’ve tried reducing every graphical setting availible as well as turning down the resolution. I’ve closed every other thing on my pc at the time. I doubt this is an issue with my personal rig.

All I can suggest to lag related issues is to get used to it. They aren’t going to fix it

1 Like

Same here… lags/freezes from time to time on Ryzen 5800X/RTX 3080 Ti/64 GB DDR3200. No other game gives me the freezes including Diablo 2 Resurrected and any other Blizzard game. Funny thing is when D3 was released it run perfectly smooth on much weaker PC configuration I’ve had back than. Is that OK, Blizzard?