Loading Disconnect, Help

Hi Diablo III runs perfectly smoothly on my system but if I’m honest I do actually
have quite a slow system but luckily Diablo III runs smooth, however I do have to wait quite a long time for loading when changing to a different area especially when going to town and the problem I am having is that say for example if I have just completed a greater rift with someone then I can’t receive the reward for talking to Orek because as I eventually do get through to town I get disconnected with a message saying (The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server.) and the same thing happens in private game and that’s not the worst of it, the worst of it is when I have completed bounties on an entire act and then go to town for the reward and get disconnected and loose the whole thing and have to start over, I don’t mind if I get disconnected once in a while but it is happening so often I can hardly play sometimes thats why I decided to ask for help and I am no expert or
anything like that but it really looks like it is the slow loading that is causing it,
any help would be great, thanks in advance for any help.

I am editing this post a day later and putting this extra piece in.

It seems to be even worse today and yesterday (29th & 30th of May 2021)
like 90% of the time when I try to go to town I get disconnected but
it is worse than it was because like a weak or two ago I had the
disconnection problem but it was still playable not as bad as it is now,
ok thanks again in advance for any help.