Move Diablo III to Another Battle.net Account

Hi there,

I have the Ticket Number: EU83622431 which was raised a while ago, but no action was taken. I already provided all the information asked. Can someone assist, please?

Hi,

You should be able to see the status of your ticket here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/case

If it does not show up there, it could have been archived… and you can see those as well.

The ticket may have some information in it on its current status.

Also keep in mind that the response time to tickets is fairly long… a lot longer than the usual 24-48 hours. Waiting for 5 days and more for a reply by Blizzard is apparently common right now.

Good luck with this.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! The status is: “This ticket was marked as Need More Info. Please provide the requested information.” I already provided that information 7-8 days ago, so I was quite patient.

I would really like to receive some help; the request is quite easy as far as I understood but it seems that the support is not quite doing its job.

Hi again,

They’re swamped right now… that’s all. A combination of several events has created a mountain of tickets… and now they’re trying to reduce the backlog. I don’t think anyone is happy with the current response time… neither the Support staff, nor the managers… and certainly not the players.

I don’t have the answer for you… I’m just a player trying to help other players with their issue when I can. Perhaps a Blizzard Customer Support rep will chime in… that would be great. I assume you can still play the game… unlike many, many other players who cannot play their favourite game but would like to.

Cheers !

1 Like

Hi Boubou,

Good idea to wait for Blizzard Customer Support to chime in.

Thanks!

PS:

Hi,

This was resolved!

Thank you Game Master Vandreanelyn!

Regards,
Dan