My first hero with 13/13 primals

Here she is…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/134851257

I can solo level a hero 1-70 wearing this stuff at T6 in under 10 minutes. :smile:

11 Likes

:fireworks:

Nice 1337 posts btw. Why no azurewrath?

That toughness though. Also, can this become a support on higher GRs?

That’s wild, and appropriately awesome for a 1337th post! Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

big deal man
so what?

2 Likes

Cheer up young man. Meteor is one of the main contributors to this forum - both with facts and tidbits.

1 Like

so what man
we have lvlup gear so this 13/13 praimals is just pointles

I didn’t realise we were both auditioning for the upcoming Blizzard production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I was trying to be Happy. I guess you’re trying to be Grumpy?

8 Likes

im trying to be real
we have lvlup(exp gear) noting more noting less

Oh. You think that Meteor’s topic is about how to make efficient solo level up gear?
If it is then it’s the Armani deluxe version.

3 Likes

if you don’t like dumm posts don’t make dumm topics

1 Like

But Meteorblades’ post is fun - and even got a blue response. Your posts are funny too… sort of.

Even if you do find yourself with primals, they might be outclassed by ancients. I’ve salved no less than THREE primal focus rings that could not come even close to a well rolled ancient.

oops… I posted that in the wrong primal thread. Never mind…

This isn’t the Wrong Primal Thread :slight_smile:

Congratulations dude, now I will make you that tea you so desperately wanted on Saturday.

1 Like

I’ll tell you what I want. 13 primal with optimum stats, and all with maximum Caldessan’s Augments - with the perfect rift, where 4 elites merge together in an open floor with a shield Pylon next to a power pylon.

Fantasy I know, but i’m sure it’s going to happen for someone some day…

1 Like

nice u can now do some proper gold runs

proud of pixels! typical meteor…