My first hero with 13/13 primals

Why not contribute with something positive for a change?

he allways do that. “Look at me, i’m great”, “look at me, im super special”… just ignoryhim

2 Likes

if you cannot spell, do not post at all, Grumpy.

1 Like

Nicely done, Meteorblade! :+1:

:smile: But I thought Look at Me posts where frowned upon… :smile:

1 Like

Only the ones where the claims made in them weren’t true. In case anyone doubts the claim in the original post, here’s some pictures of me proving I can self-level, at T6, from 1 to 70 in 5 minutes 57 seconds (which includes allocating paragon points, setting cubed powers and putting the gear on)…
https://imgur.com/a/MDyo4OP

You really should learn to recognize sarcasm when you encounter it… :smile:

And what do you mean “Only the ones where the claims made in them weren’t true.”…?

I remember an old discussion where someone claimed some all solo achievements in a season where it turned out that there had also been group runs for exp and gem ups. The person in question didn’t seem to have much humouristic sense… if I recall correctly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Show me one single player, just one, in the entire history of Diablo III, who has not done any solo achievements without the prior benefit of group runs. Just one. That’s all I ask.

The issue was never about the accomplishments they gained during the season, but rather them having falsely claimed to have obtained them through 100% solo play when in actual fact they’d heavily benefitted from 3-man and 4-man GRs.

Not only that, those group runs were done at such a high level (that the player themselves was completely incapable of solo) that they would have accounted for a third of the player’s total XP gained during the season.

The issue was that the premise of the brag thread, i.e. “Look at this stuff I accomplished 100% this season!”, was patently false.

Which is why I’ve also vehemently maintained that solo accomplishments should be disqualified if players have previously benefitted from group play boosts.

Oh, by all means, continue with group play. But if a particular achievement requires solo play only, then that achievement must be 100% enforced to be solo only. If a player previously played in a group before trying the solo goal, then the solo goal must no longer be allowed.

For example, the Solo GR70 Primal Drops unlock. It’s hard enough for a genuine solo player to get that far. But too many people get boosted within a few hours to levels that make it easy, invalidating the “solo” achievement.

TLDR. Solo achievements must be for 100% SOLO players only without the benefits of group.

For the last three or four seasons, literally the very first GR I’ve done in the season has been a GR75. This hasn’t been a challenge for some time now.

You self-level to 70, during which time you complete enough of the Season Journey to get your 4-piece bonus. You’ll have increased the game difficulty enough that you’ll have access to doing a solo GR20 for the final Chapter IV task, unlocking access to the final Haedrig’s Gift, and your 6-piece bonus.

At that point you do a T16 Nephalem Rift, which gives immediate access to GR75 at the obelisk. Your very first seasonal GR can be, and should be, a GR75 as this not only unlocks access to primals (which needs a solo GR70 or higher) but also accomplishes one of the Season Conquests, if that season includes the one for completing a solo GR75.

A solo GR70 has been completely trivial for some time now, even for fairly freshly geared seasonal heroes. This upcoming season, with the shadow clones, it’s going to be pretty simple for anyone, as a clone can kill the guardian very quickly.

1 Like

And just exactly how long does it take you to get to GR75?

To be sure that you are perfectly clear on my meaning, I’ll specify that reaching GR70+ and acquiring the benefits thereof (Primal Drops) should be 100% solo, without the benefits of group play.

In other words, from the very beginning of the season, and without the experience gain of additional heroes, your first and only season hero must be played 100% solo and should reach GR70+ alone.

No Group play. No previous heroes. Just one single Season hero. Pure Solo play. What happens after is irrelevant.

I level 1-70 completely solo. Whilst levelling, I do Bounties for each of the five acts as that’s needed for Journey tasks. By the time I’m 70 I will have already collected the Chapter II and III Haedrig’s Gifts and the only thing missing for Chapter IV will be the solo GR20, which I do to gain the Chapter IV Haedrig’s Gift, and at that point I have my 6-piece armour bonus. I then do a Torment 16 Nephalem Rift. Completion of that unlocks access to GR75, and that’s exactly what I do next.

Season 21 started on July 3rd at 17:00 CEST. My GR75 was done on July 4th at 20:42 BST, which is 21:42 CEST. So, within 29 hours of the season starting. I probably had around 6 hours played by that time. Here’s a screenshot.

To be perfectly clear, at that point I had played completely solo. No additional heroes. My first and only seasonal hero, played 100% solo.

Again, this is completely trivial these days.

Hi:

I suspect there are many players who play solo exclusively… for many reasons.

I play solo exclusively… and completed the entire Journey in the 3 regions. It doesn’t take me that long… about 2 weeks per region this season.

Region Date
Asia  July 18
America  August 8
Europe  August 23

I agree with Meteorblade… clearing a Tier 70 Greater Rift is not much of a challenge nowadays for a player who decides to play solo exclusively.

1 Like

A static screenshot showing a hero reaching GR75 on only paragon 368 says nothing.

I call :poop:.

Why? Because it doesn’t show how long you have played, what items you have equipped, their level requirement, quality, rolls, gems, augments, cube, etc.

I’m not saying your claims are true, I’m just saying I have my doubts about them.

Upon the start of Season 22, this is what you can do to prove your claims.

1. Create a Hero of the class of your choice.
  2. Make a post here detailing the exact date and time the hero was created.
  3. Post regular YouTube videos (and updates on the forums), of each gaming session detailing the entire process, from creation to completion. Including your Campaign Mode runs from Character Level 1 to 70, and then Adventure Mode all the way up to GR70+.

I insist upon initial leveling of your hero in Campaign Mode in order to keep things equal and fair to those players who prefer to play the entire game, which logically includes Campaign Mode.

We can discuss the results when you have fulfilled the criteria of the challenge.

Until then, please stop being a hypocrite by posting “Look at me” posts all the while frowning upon other players who do the same.

Compare that to your thread, where you claimed 100% solo play, and we proved that you’d been carried in 3-man and 4-man GRs 20-25 levels higher than you’d managed solo by the end of the season, i.e. we actually proved you were lying.

You can insist on whatever you like, that doesn’t mean I have to cater to you. I’ll be solo levelling in Adventure Mode, just like usual.

Well, good luck with that, because I have no intention of doing things inefficiently just to cater to your whims.

I don’t frown upon “look at me” posts. I do frown upon posters who lie in them.

1 Like

Now that’s what I call BS (to use your own words). Maybe not surprising coming from someone who thinks having crit on a thorns build is fine!

1 Like

I don’t know about you, but this will be the 7th season in a row, where i do 100% solo the complete seasonal journey up to guardian with all the conquests. I can only speak for myself. Not that i feel that it such a great accomplishment but since you asked… It isn’t that hard to do and i am not Wudijo or Raxx. The only thing i do with other random people are bounties. I haven’t got one single paragon in my entire life outside solo… ok maybe one here and one there if you do bounties you get a slight experience increase. And when i am boosting someone, i guess you can count that as group play but it just takes a few minutes.

3 Likes

My recollection is that I made post showing that I’ve been able to achieve a personal best. It is true that I did have prior gameplay time in a group, but that didn’t invalidate my accomplishment of later achieving a personal best.

Or are you saying that you are allowed to be boosted in group games and then grab solo play achievements, brag about it and then complain when I do so?

This entire thread is a hypocritical one from you. You show yourself carrying full kit of all Primal gear, claiming that you can level 1-70 within 10 minutes. Tell me, Meteorblade, how much of that gear was gained in a group game?

If you where to show me a true solo hero, from the start of a season right up until the end, with zero hours group play in between, and carrying all Primal Gear, I’ll then be impressed with and laud your achievements.

Until then, stop being a hypocrite by claiming lies about the achievements of others in “Look at Me” threads, when clearly you are guilty of the same shortcuts that you accuse others of.

I do not recall saying it was 100% play from start to finish. I believe that thread I posted way back when was to highlight that I had achieved a personal best that I had not been able to do before.

That is what my previously stated challenge was about. For you to prove that soloing from 1-70, and then from there all the way up to GR70 and beyond is possible. When I start a season, I literally start from scratch, as though I’m playing the game for the first time ever, meaning that I need to complete all 5 Acts in Campaign Mode in order to unlock Adventure Mode.

My requirement of leveling in Campaign Mode was to ensure that both of us play by the same rules.

Some pretty hard words, calling me a liar. Empty words really, considering that you are either unwilling or unable to accept my challenge.

Until you can prove beyond any shadow of doubt that you started and completed a season playing 100% solo, without the benefits of multiple heroes, challenge rifts, or the gains of group play, then you, sir, are as much a liar as you claim me to be.

When I speak of solo play, I mean from the start to the end of the season, with no group play at all in between, including boosting

P.S. Boosting at the start of a season is a gameplay practice that I find to be totally offensive and immature. It’s indicative of players not willing to do the work required to complete the game.