I haven’t been able to see any of my characters on the Blizzard website for the past few days, I’ve reset my password and tried another workaround to no avail. Anyone else experiencing this?
This is the error I get when trying to go directly to my profile:
500 Internal Server Error
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Error ID: K37P6
Profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/workoutplan-2142/hero/150727396
Hello,
Yes… I haven’t been able to see my profiles, nor anyone else’s, for about a week now.
The D3Planner site is also suffering from that… can’t import a hero from Battle.Net 
Wanted to confirm we are aware of this issue with the Profiles not loading and it has been sent along for investigation.
It looks like it’s working again!
Yesterday I couldn’t see Profiles, now I can (EU/US Regions).
Well, the profiles are back but seasonal heroes with soul shards in their helm / weapons show up as if those sockets are empty. For example…