Not getting the 6 minutes to save the world objective

In this season (18) I am trying to clear the Destroyer objectives but the first one - “6 minutes to save the world” - I can’t get for some reason and now I’m banging my head. I’m running the rift on T12 but I don’t get objective and I have done it several times below 5 minutes.

I have tried to search for a answer or similar threads but have not found any helping answers.

Am I doing it wrong or is this a bug?

The time starts as soon at the portal opens, and doesn’t stop until you speak to Orek back in town, i.e. the time does not stop when you kill the guardian.

Hello :

How are you timing your runs ?

Two common mistakes:

• Doing Greater Rifts instead of Nephalem (or normal) Rifts;
  • The timer starts when you create the Nephalem rifts, not when you enter it. The timer stops when you see this:

I might have been a derp here because I think that I have completed previous similar objectives (At Champion T10 rift) with great rifts. In fact I’m positive of it.

However I have not tried it this time. Will do that right away. Thank you!

(On a side note. I have tried to post a picture but it’s says I can’t.)

You need to be Trust Level 3 to post links and pictures… until then, transform your link into preformatted text by highlightiing your link and using the </> button at the top of the reply window.

To post a picture, you also need to upload your picture to a picture hosting website such as imgur.com… and then you can put the link to it in your post, hightlight the entire link, and click the </> button.

(there may be further restrictions as your profile shows you as Trust Level 0… from what I know of the system, you will be TL 1 tomorrow).

This I know but thanks!

I tried to post a picture showing that but Blizzard aren’t trusting me with doing that yet :slight_smile:

The only Season Journey task that specifies GRs is the Guardian task to solo a GR70. All the timed tasks are for Nephalem Rifts, not GRs.

You are of course right. I will stop derping now.

Thanks for all the help Meteroblade and Boubou. Case closed.

https://pasteboard.co/IC5DRoJ.jpg

1 Like

Gratz and well done !! :fireworks:

The problem I think is that it says: “Finish a level 70 Nephalem rift. etc”. Nephalem Rifts don’t have a level choice as you do in Greater Rifts. What do they mean by saying level 70?
I think that’s where people are tripping up.

The challenge says to finish a Level 70 Nephalem Rift on TORMENT XII difficulty which is equivalent to level 55 in Greater Rifts
A Level 70 Nephalem could be confused with Greater Rift. Which would be TORMENT XV.
The problem is there’s no such thing as a Level 70 Nephalem Rift.

1. Why resurrect a 2 year old thread when the answer has already been given?
  2. It means your hero has to be level 70.

The obelisk in town gives you a choice between Nephalem Rifts (whose difficulty is determined by the game difficulty and therefore matches the Torment that you’re on) and Greater Rifts (whose difficulty is determined by which level you pick). They’re literally two different options at the obelisk. If you are confused by this, that’s not an issue with the wording of the season journey task.