Only available to party leader ! i have a this proglem

I wanted to enter the game in the morning but I encountered such a problem … I don’t have a party.

Hi,

Have you received a silence in Diablo 3 or another Blizzard game ?

If so, there is currently a bug that prevent silenced players from starting or joining a Diablo 3 game; there is no workaround and the last word on this issue is that Blizzard is looking into it. No ETA for a solution either.

If this is your first silence, it is usually of a short duration… 24 hours usually. You should be able to start or join a game once the silence period has ended.

2 Likes

omg … yes i have silence … I checked my mail address. … but i dont understand why ?

1 Like

The email should explain why but…

If you say things in the in-game chat and enough people report you for it, you’ll get a temporary chat mute and once the reports are checked if what you said is deemed to have breached the Code of Conduct you’ll get a silence. The first silence will be for 24 hours. Each subsequent silence lasts twice as long as the previous one. If you believe you’ve been silenced for invalid reasons you can appeal the silence.

1 Like

I’ll lay it out for you. You have been a victim of RCR (Right click report) which is something Moderators and people who abuse the system claim do not exist and cannot happen. Yet it’s a proven documented fact. Blizzard is fully aware this system is majorly abused and want it to happen so they can siphon money out of people.

People have been silenced in Blizzard games for absolutely ludicrous reasons and just because people can. Nothing happens to players that abuse the system either. Also a proven fact as well.

Anyone that tells you or attempts to say it’s not proven ignores google search results as if they aren’t true and this doesn’t happen.

As explained by Boubou in post two of the thread, there’s an outstanding bug whereby if you receive a silence in any Blizzard game, you’re unable to start a game in Diablo 3 until the silence period has expired.

However, whilst that bug is the reason you can’t play right now, if you’ve gotten a silence that means the chat logs were reviewed by a GM and they agreed you broke the rules with what was said.

Mmhmm…

Did you forget that you also posted on the US forums…

this time im muted to 30 may so i cant play a game for almost 2 months

The silence period for a first offence is 24 hours. The silence periods doubles each time for subsequent offences. So, punishments are 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64… days. This means you’re up to your seventh offence. That, and Blizzard’s response in the other thread, indicates that you clearly repeatedly do this sort of thing.

It seems the only thing you’re getting rid of more is your post history.

Hmm…

When we see “post withdrawn by author” it means the person that made the post deleted it themselves. There’s a daily limit to how many posts you can self-delete. That’s why you couldn’t delete the entire collection of your own posts yesterday.

So, go ahead, why don’t you tell us why you’re trying to hide your messages…

they wont do anything about it…so when silence over Turn the ban on them. just stop playing game as punishment …loog in account some times but dont play it will cost them money having you account running!

Hi,
I did not get an email about being silenced, and it let´s me “join” parties, but, after 30sec it just creates a solo-game.
Is this something that´s linked to being silenced, if so is there any way of verifying if your account has been silenced.

Thanks!