Patch dosent download for me

Patch dosent download for me… so i cant play atm. so fix this crappy glitch. becuse i cant play atm at all

push on check on check for update that did work for me

9 Likes

Also for me! Threw me out of the game, and said, the patch would be applied automatically. Did nothing. Even pressed “Check for update” – Reply was “up to date” but I was thrown out of the game again and again.

Really annoying! The Game is currently BROKEN.

2 Likes

Same here. Cant apply the patch.

2 Likes

Yup. Same here. Throws my out of the game telling me there is an update and should install automatically. Well… it doesn’t do that. Tried rebooting, didn’t help, tried updating manually but says there is none.

same here it just threw me out aswell… i have restarted many time but no fcing patch comes up

Same here no update but game needs to update to play

cant apply it either

Why be in such a hurry?

Same, bumped out of game to patch, and launcher doesn’t detect any patch needed. Hit play and game still thinks I need a patch.

1 Like

Why is it that always when i have time to play these “new style” cloud hosted games it will be some kind of outage just on those 30-60 minute slot when i try to play. Last winter with sea of thieves this happened multiple times. :frowning:

1 Like

+1 (( Good work, Blizzard. Maybe you hear about super secret word - testing?

Got dumped out too. said it would happen automatically but no luck

blizzard have lost ton of people for years. guess now we know why…

Same here… tried updating but to no avail…

same here ,round in circles, patch message then nothing. multiple attempts!!

you need to patch they say.
It will be fun they say…
PATCH LOOP TIME!!!

The same issue to me too

when i restart the launcher. and relog. it comes up. but dosent start. patch trying. but just like something wrong whit that patch. so good job blizzards

Sames here…and now what?
Blizzard is not what it used to be…

do not test, go live… Blizzard cutting corners again…