Pet and season problem

This is for the Blizzard Diablo 3 team… I absolutely love Necromancer in Diablo 3, as I’m disabled with bad hand control I find the game incredibly hard due to my hands and not being able to move fast etc but I get around this problem by asking people for a boost in seasons to get paragon because for me “paragon is a cripples best friend” lol. Even with the Gem Of Ease I can never get the paragon I personally need solo so that’s why I keep asking for boosts. I can just about completely seasonal chapters 1-4 and during seasons I can never complete a GR higher than 45, on the whole I’m fine with that. I love bats so I got really excited about season 20’s bat pet. I thought it would drop on completely chapter 4 like usual. But there’s way I can complete chapter 5-9 I can only do half of chapter 5 so I’ll never get this pet. Can you go back to giving pets in chapter 4 please.

You might think I’m joking or think I can’t be that bad at the game etc? But the truth is as I’m not able to solo past GR45 if I’m very lucky, can’t even unlock Ancients and Prímals in season so I’m hopeful in a years time I’ll have enough paragon on my non seasonal character so I can solo GR70 to unlock ancients and I’m praying by doing that ancients will be unlocked on my seasonal character?

Lastly I realise I’ll probably get a lot hate mail for this, BUT… You know those new seasonal glowing circles in the ground which gives you buffs etc. Well it’s impossible for me to get in the buff circle as is gone too quickly so I just don’t bother. But would it be possible if your female follower could stand in the buff circle to give you that buff?

Since a few seasons ago, the rewards for Chapter IV in the current season are re-granting the same cosmetics from 12 seasons ago, i.e. the Season 20 reward wings are the same as granted in Season 8 (Anguish’s Grasp). The Chapter IV rewards rotate through wings, pennants and pets.

The rewards from Guardian (new portrait, new pet) are additional to the Chapter IV cosmetics. The reason they’re awarded at a different level is so that there’s something to unlock for the people that already had the Season 8 stuff. They’re not going to unlock these at Chapter IV.

There’s nothing you need to unlock to have access to ancients. They’re 1 in 10 legendaries. It’s only primals that you need to unlock access to.

ok thank you i didn’t know that. I rarely see ancients and when i do see one it always has awful stats etc. I must’ve gotten confused with unlocking primals then :slight_smile:

look on youtube on how to use the numlock trick. this should help you alot i guess

Just came back to this part. Looking at your seasonal Necro Ragnarkain you’ve picked a build that needs a lot of button smashing, i.e. skeletal mages. If you want something a lot more relaxed, take a look at my Necro Bonestorm which has a variant of the “Lazy Necro” on her. Effectively this involves using Bone Armour to get stacks of protection and a swirling bone storm that clears out weaker enemies. You then use Siphon Blood to cause Blood Novas which destroys large packs of enemies. Re-cast bone armour once a minute to maintain the stacks (or you can use it more often to stun mobs).

So, essentially, bone armour, walk around killing stuff, siphon when lots of mobs / elites / guardian. The curses in use are all in their aura variants, i.e. they automatically affect enemies rather than you needing to cast on them. The helm used automatically causes Blinds which, in combination with Bane of the Trapped’s slow aura, procs the damage bonus from Krysbin’s Sentence.

Absolutely no button mashing involved what-so-ever.

Also, if your hand control is poor, you could also consider items such as…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WS2GZU2/

…which allow you to issue keyboard commands by use of foot pedals.

Oh cool thank you :slight_smile: