Players still on the s22 leader with absurd paragons

I find it strange that we have a few players ont the leaderboard of a closed season with 9000+ paragons for 5-6000 i say ok its possible but 9000+ is simply absurd.
nothing will be done about it?

are you saying that they are cheating or using bots?

1 Like

There is blatant botting, account-sharing, accounts being played almost 24/7 entire season, and we didn’t have a single ban-wave this season to remove them. Wudijo covered this in a recent video…

3 Likes

Yes. The human body is not biologically capable of sitting 20 - 24 hours every day for 4 months in front of a computer. It’s not that hard to discover them, they are not hidden, just take a look at the leaderbards. First positions are always taken by people who have unreal ingame hours no human is capable of sustaining. It’s either bots and scripts running the game or account sharing with one or more different time zones or they 're just genetically enhanced superhumans, that chose to play diablo 24/7 of everything else a super human could achieve, lol.

3 Likes

no its capable , stop lying

But it’s more likely to be cheating…

3 Likes

fact remains … they banned me for nothing… if there are rules they should be they same for everyone. people do 10k in season and blizzard not banning them, and i played nonseason for years and got banned for nothing.

Are you trying to be plausible?