Purchase question

I got D2R / D3 and D3 Reapers collection… now i get a option for 12.50 euro to get the prime evil thing… does that include the necromancer and stuff too? its really not clear in its description on what you get on that option and it wont even let me post a screenshot lol.

Hi:

I can help with that part :slight_smile:

You cannot post a screenshot per se… what you can do is post a link to a screenshot. The link also need to be converted to preformatted text.

Do :

• Upload your screenshot to a picture hosting website, such as imgur.com
  • Get the link to your screenshot (on IMGUR, it’s called “Direct Link”) and paste it in your post,
  • Highlight the entire link you pasted and click the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window.

Links converted to preformatted text cannot be clicked, but we can copy it and paste it in our browser to look at.

1 Like

Hi :

There should be 2 prices for Diablo Prime Evil :

• a “low” price for Diablo Prime Evil Upgrade and
  • 59.99 euro for the Diablo Prime Evil Collection (which you can only buy to gift to a new account of yours or to another player who has neither D2R nor D3).

The difference between the two of them is that the Upgrade gives you a discount for the D2R and D3 packages you already have. The text is a bit obscur but that’s what this says:

Complete Your Collection for a Discount

Whether you are a seasoned Diablo® player, or new to Sanctuary, the Diablo® Prime Evil Collection provides great value. Players who already own any component of the Collection (e.g. Diablo® III) can get the remaining components at a discount by purchasing the Diablo Prime Evil Upgrade.

Yes, the Prime Evil Upgrade includes D2R plus all of D3 (base, RoS, Necro) plus the cosmetics; the price you are quoted is a reduced price to account for the licenses that you already have.

The only thing it does not include is the Diablo III RoS Digital Deluxe Upgrade (currently piced at 20 euros; see the info at: https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/product/diablo-iii-ros under “Digital Deluxe Edition”). The Diablo III RoS Digital Deluxe Upgrade consists of:

• 3 additional hero slots for Diablo III,
  • the Treasure Goblin Pet for War of Warcraft,
  • Diablo III Spectral Hound pet + helm and weapon transmogs, and
  • Starcraft II portraits and decals.
1 Like