Server authentication error

When I launch game , on the server authentication window, it passes connecting to blizzard server then stuck on authentication credential for 10-15 sec.
After that I get error code 1 then shortly after error code 3025 than back to login page.

3 Likes

Exactly the same here. Europe.

Got the same problem. Deleting the cache or resetting the ingame options through the Blizzard launcher options didn’t solve this problem.

Same here, even cannot open Bnet client:

We couldn’t contact a server to log you in. We might be in maintenance, so check for breaking news or try again later. Error code : BLZBNTBGS80000021, 3003

Same problem. First I get:
There was a problem logging into diablo (code 1)

After clicking OK I get:
There was an error. (Code 3025)

2 Likes

Tried 3 different ISPs, same problem same error code. ( Europe server btw)

jep some people cannot log in or start the launcher

Same issue here, the leaderboards weren’t loading so I decided to come out of my game and go back to the char screen.

Then I was unable to create another game, so I restarted Diablo, now I cant login.

Connects to the server then returns a a Code 1 error. Then comes up error 3025 after when I click through

Same issue here in the UK. Clearly not an authentication issue as im writing this complaint whilst logged into my profile. Server or game issue? Perhaps a hotfix or bot ban wave? Not that any of that interests me - i just want to play the game!