Slow Motion Issue

Hello,

Since Yesterday, out of nowhere, my game has been stuck with my characters moving in extreme slow motion. The game is literally unplayable, with the “slow motion” making it impossible to cast anything. The effect persists even after restarting my computer, for about 24 hours now. Please help, I would like to be able to play!

Remove the Stone Gauntlets… and try again.

1 Like

This fixed the issue.

What in the actual fuck is this? Why would this item do that?? It literally makes the game unplayable???

Be nice… read the text in orange on the item…

Getting hit increases your armor by 50%, but reduces your movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

There are ways to “prevent” the attack speed reduction… Wrath of the Berserker is one… but it needs to be up. Ice Climbers boots is another way.

1 Like

Thanks, just seems like a worthless item. So I scrapped it.

Yeah… that’s what I usually do too :slight_smile:

There are apparently builds that can use that item though… just keep it in mind.

Some of the world top WW/Rend clears are making use of the Stone Gauntlets (with Ring of Royal Grandeur used to maintain the six-piece armour set bonus) due to the huge mitigation they confer due to the armour increase. With enough CDR you can maintain 100% up-time on Wrath of the Berserker, which negates the negative effects of the gauntlets.

Yup. I spent a few hours of slowing down like this before I had to QUIT the game with my friends and look up the suggestion that it might be .mp3 issues. Then I finally came across this post. And it was the gloves. Wow. As if D3 wasn’t bad enough. Blizzard has probably wasted a great many hours out of people’s lives with this moronic item.