Still not able to invite player

hi, same problem…

1 Like

Hello!

Unfortunately, the error is continuous. But, I made a public game and my friends could join me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Having the same problem. I were playing and suddenly i were kicked. Then the friend list broke.

1 Like

Hi,
same here… Latency is not a problem.
Friendslist shows no friend names, no joining possible!

1 Like

i think it is solved right now…players names are back and working again as before.

Still bugged here
Last blue post claims everything is ok
At least acknowledge the problem and stop blaming player base

2 Likes

For me its all working again. If it isnt for you, I recommend to restart the Game

restart the game, check. restart pc, check.
wait a couple of hours, check.
still not working here.

1 Like

Seriously? There have been on-going issues with communities, grouping and chat for over a week with a couple of dozen threads reporting them on the US Technical Support forum. Blizzard US have acknowledged this and there was even a message about it for a week on the US Battlenet launcher. This is not a client issue so generating system files isn’t going to help.

1 Like

Hey all,

We had a bit of trouble with the social features yesterday (did not just impact Diablo), but this should be resolved now. You should be able to chat to, and join/invite your friends into games as normal again now.

Please do let me know if you encounter any new issues as of today.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi

A bit of trouble hmm
My clan members, have all problems, some shows as non season, with lvl 0 and unknown char, can inv some, and most not, cant use clan chat.
Please make a fix now, its over 24 hours now, with that problem. Makes it a bit hard to do team play.

1 Like

Hello!

For the past hour, the friend list was fine and invite was working. However, the clan and community are completely unavailable. As if they weren’t.

The game randomly decides that my season character is suddenly not a season character. This is getting really annoying…

1 Like

Now this starts to be really annoying, still the same bs from custom service

Can you at least try open up your games, and see if all looks okay before saying that.
Or tell ppl that you dont have a clue whats going on, would be better, and not so annoying to log into the game and still se the same errors.
Yes i am angry…:rage:

1 Like

Nope…

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I play on season and can’t invite other season players into a party. Doesn’t matter if they are friends, from a clan or from communties.

The game always states the the other player is on a non-season character even though they always have a season character selected.

The game can then, of course, not be started since it thinks there are non seasonal heroes in the group.

As soon as this bug occurs, sometimes giving another player the party lead works and the game can be started.

I, however, am then still not able to invite other players into the game. The “Invite to Party” option is always greyed out.

Is there a fix for this yet?

1 Like

update: broadcast are also deleted milliseconds after they are made

Problems still exist.

As mentioned it’s problems with several in game features.

Some of my friends listed as playing NS when they’re not, showed as playing “Unknown” character, broadcast messages don’t work.

Sometimes can’t write to community chats or even the party you’re in (says you’re not in a party…), or invite people to parties because it’s greyed out.
Some random disconnects.

Please don’t ask us again to perform some useless connection tests etc, that is not the problem. My connection is just fine.
The problem is on yuor side… please fix this.

would really appreciate a bluepost here that at least acknowledges the issue.

every time someone leaves our group and we want to invite a new player all we can do is leave to the menu screen and play the “who can start the game” game.

i checked my latency, all is good on my side. and i really doubt that all the people on here coincidentally have the same client-side issue…

UPDATE! <3
we found a fix that seems to work for most players:

switch to a non-season character and back!

works in about 80% of cases

1 Like

Same problem here. Also friend list seems to be bugged (some player are just listed as “offline”, whitout any name). Please fix this. Was looking for an evening grinding rifts! :open_mouth: