Still not able to invite player

after the maintenance on september 10 there have been a number of issues within the game. Now the maintenance that blizzard did on sept. 18 the issues still remain the same.

1.Still cant invite players to the game.
2. while in a party characters say they are 0.

when are these issues going to be solved?

Killemall

9 Likes

Hey there KillEMALL

The problems you are facing ingame might be a connection or latency related issue, as we do not have more reports of these specific problems happening.
To make sure you exclude a latency or connection issue try this guide below:

Should you still encounter issues after performing these steps you can reply back to this thread with your System files and WinMTR test results.
To create system files please follow this guide:

To run a WinMTR test correctly follow this guide:

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Hello!

I have the same error. Tested with two internet connections. Latency is not a problem.

2 Likes

hello i am having the same problem no games no names on players my fl is all gone and the whole server is bugged all the people on euro server have the same problem in all my communities thx

1 Like

Hello, I and my 2 friends are facing the same problem. And what more, in game i see everybody offline while i can text with them in clan chat and chat says that there are no clan members online to hear me. We cant invite any of us into party so we cant play together. This looks like more like some problem with server or whatever not in our latency.

1 Like

I have the same issue, we have 3 people in our house trying to play together, it shows 2 of us as online and the other as offline. When we try and invite each other to a party the accept box comes up but clicking it does nothing for the 2 that show online. We cannot get our other player to show as online at all. when we create a game it does not show up as a clickable join other player option on the game screen as it usually does.

1 Like

Having same issues, can’t send, receive invites, or see any online friends!

1 Like

Same problem here. Network connection ok. Can not invite friend to game. Friend is indicated to be offline, though not. (Trying to play, next to me, having the same bug)

1 Like

Same here. and with a friend. Do they know there is a problem?

1 Like

I am having same issue here, playing with 3 friends all with different ISP’s and different locations.

1 Like

Hi

having the same issue now, was fine an hour ago, got dinner came back and cannot invite, everyone shows offline??

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks all

1 Like

Same issue here. All friends offline, no names showed in chat, cant invite / request invite or send private messages. I cant even switch from offline to online in the BNet-Launcher.
Community and Clan-Chats are unavailable aswell.

1 Like

Same issues here. Just logged on to play and no friends showing up as others above have described.

1 Like

Same for me and two friends

1 Like

Same problem, we have been playing 2 players in 1 party, after changing heroes, we could not start a new adventure game and then all the mentioned issues with diasappeared online friends occured. I see my friend online in Blizzard app, not in Diablo III. Please fix ASAP, thanks!

1 Like

friend list is broken

1 Like

Have the same problems since september 19 maintenance or at least similar.
At the moment I can’t see either friends or clan members

1 Like

Same problem. And Blizzard as usual blames players and their connection! Good for you, liars!

1 Like

same here, I see my friends in battle net apps but d3 ingame fl is empty. I can chat them but cant join.

1 Like

Same, me and a friend (sweden)

2 Likes