The Darkening of Tristram not showing?

Hi, I need to do the Darkening of Tristram event and today is already the 3rd of January and I went into the game and the event is not there? And I really need to do it because I want to catch the event before it’s over and as I have said it is already the 3rd? is there a bug with my system? or are they late in putting the event on or, what is wrong? please help and thanks in advance.

Your reading skills.

Try again in about 7 hours…

cf: The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3, 2024! - Diablo III

Don’t panic… the portal will stay up until 31 Jan 2024… at 4 PM PST again. So there’s lots of time to do all the events and get all the rewards.

1 Like

January 3, 4 p.m. PST (in US) is January 4, 1 a.m. CET (in Europe)

1 Like

Oh that’s cool thanks for the help, but while we’re talking I was wondering if you know were to find the transmog I have all the rewards already because I did them last year but I am looking for the transmog I don’t know what it’s called but it looks like a star on the characters forehead and it changes the characters eye colour it looks really cool I waited the whole year just so I can do the event to get it but I am not sure how to get it I just heard that you have to kill Diablo in The Darkening of Tristram event cool thanks any tips or help will be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:, oh thanks so much I started a level one character and I did the event and killed Diablo and the Red Soul Shard dropped out first time, and I got the transmog, it rocks it really looks cool thanks for the help.