Things Needed Improving

I have been playing the new season since it came out… Almost every hour while i’m playing at least one or two times, my image freezes completely for like 30 seconds, without me being able to do nothing, coming back to live after that (died 2 times like that already in Greater Rifts)… A few times while playing as well i am sent out of the game, without pressing any button for that to happen, first one i was sent out of the game, and even though it said the game was still running i couldnt go back as it did not show the application running, even though on battlenet said it was, had to use task manager to close the game… Was playing and when i wanted to change class, whole game crashed, to a point that i had to restart the pc… Was playing Boutines yesterday, and when i finished one, i was sent out of the game without possibility of going back, having to start a new one and losing the reward… So long waiting for the new season, and all these bugs, don’t seem normal, and then, blizzard wants to try to tell us that the problem is with the internet connection or speed, something i never had before in any game, or in any season i played Diablo III…