This game is UNPLAYABLE

This game is unplayable , i just bought it 5-6 days ago for first time and it keeps freezing in Greater Rifts , i can’t farm , i keep dying on tormentor 3-4 .
I reinstalled the game, i checked for updates and no fix
It gets realy annoying when you die 2-3 times in one rift beacuse of freezing…

Hello,
since i dont know exactly what´s wrong i can only give you some advices that may help you.

1. lower the sound settings. I personally play with music so i dont really care that it is on 16 channels for me. Sound in Diablo is known to cause issues.

2. lower graphics settings. Especially Shadows and Effects can cause problems

3. do the firebird fix. In the link below is a guide from a known streamer.
    This will disable the sound in the game.
    How to solve the Firebird Lags - YouTube

If you have any other questions feel free to ask :slight_smile:

still unplayable, in 10 minutes 5 times 1016 and hc heros dying. so awesome. thank you acivision

How old is your computer?

Please check your graphical card drivers, so they are up to date. And if they are up to date, make sure your graphic card is pretty new as well. Old graphic cards with new drivers tend to be a bit funky.

If the issue keeps happening, try to re-install the graphic card drivers and have them “not” up to date. If issue continues, update the graphic card.

Check if Windows 10 (if you are using it) have Game Mode on, if so, shut it off. It gives games more issues than anything and came along with Windows Update a few months ago.

Hope these things might help.