Unable to buy Diablo Collection

As stated in title, I cannot buy Diablo Collection which is contain Diablo 4, Diablo 3 and Diablo 2 Resurrected. I’m already own D2R and D3, at this state I could buy collection from a lower price to get remaining content which is I don’t have already.

This collection have Mephisto’s wing and pet in Diablo 3 and as now it’s only way to get these cosmetics. Top of this, Diablo 4 get more discount as it gets already.

When I reached customer service only answer I get is “It’s because of owning part of the collection restriction.”. I repeatedly show them evidence which is explaining in shop page, restriction is about already owning Diablo 4 but there is no restriction about owning D2R and D3.

They directed to me this forum twice already so here it goes, as it seems I’m not going to get any other answer from them.

There is anybody else is having this problem and if there is what did you do about this already or get any answers? Thanks in advance.

Error

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wJ60XIc.jpg[/img]

Statement of owning Diablo 4 is only restriction of buying game from explanation in shop page.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/tuB1GI2.jpg[/img]

Do you already own Diablo IV on the account with which you are trying to purchase the Diablo Collection ? if so, what edition ?

The Blizzard Shop seems to think that you already have either D4 Digital Deluxe Edition or D4 Ultimate Edition.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer,

No, I don’t own neither version of Diablo 4. That’s the problem actually there no restriction for me to but collection as it is.

What you say may cause the problem but when I at Diablo 4 game page it says buy as it should so maybe as you say there is a problem at shop page that sees me as already owning the game.

I hope that’s understandable, English is not my native language.

Hi again,

Don’t worry - English is not my native language either and, sometimes, I think it’s not Blizzard’s either. But that’s a different story. :slight_smile:

Then… I don’t understand why Blizzard is sending you here… unless they asked that you report it as a bug. That, of course, would need to be done on the D3 Bug Report forum, not here.

This forum is for community based troubleshooting of technical issues in Diablo III – no one here but a Blizzard Forum Support person can help you with an account or purchasing issue.

So far, you seem to be the only one complaining about this issue… in the 6 forums I monitor. I hope that some staff from Blizzard can take a look at this topic, and a look at your account, and shed some light on what the issue is.

Cheers !

1 Like

Save your money, D4 is pants.

I don’t know either why they direct me here I ask that and didn’t get an answer. I jsut wanted to try this option too, you don’t know where help come from so here I am.

Thanks for taking your time and answer. I hope they really looking into it. I’m going to mark your comment as solution, I think it’s going to close this topic.

Cheers ! <3

1 Like